Phonecall - Saida

It was currently around midday and Sana was missing Dahyun because she’d been in her office on call to Mina for what felt like hours. She’d left some time in the morning with a promise to be back soon, and yet Sana was still waiting for her.

Not only was she bored, but she’d come across a pretty explicit scene on TV half an hour ago and since then, all she’d been able to think about was Dahyun, and now she was horny.

She’d been stroking her wet folds for probably ten minutes hoping to cum, but to no avail. It just wasn’t enough. She needed Dahyun.

With a sigh of frustration, she withdrew her hands from her pants, buttoned them back up, and rose from her bed to leave the room.

She made her way straight to the elevator, pressed the button for the floor Dahyun's office was on, and crossed her arms as she waited.

A couple minutes passed before the elevator stopped on the correct floor and Sana exited it. She walked through the hallway on a mission, eyes seeking out Dahyun's office before she found it and stopped.

She gave a light knock on the wooden door before pushing it open and stepping inside. Immediately, she spotted the woman she needed, slouched in her seat with a phone to her ear.

To Sana's  delight, she looked bored as she lifted her eyes to meet Dahyun's.

Dahyun smiled at Sana briefly before looking back down and noting something on her tablet, continuing to talk to Mina about some mission or another.

Apparently Mina was away with Director Park today, but she still needed to discuss some things with Dahyun. So far, it had taken at least two hours which led Sana to where she was now.

Dahyun seemed relieved for a distraction as she smiled at Sana and held a hand out, shifting her seat back to make room for the girl on her lap.

Sana eagerly took the invitation, her mind trailing back to her failed attempts at masturbating not ten minutes earlier. She quickly crossed the room and shifted to sit on Dahyun's lap, facing the woman as she settled her legs either side of Dahyun.

Distantly, she could hear Mina's voice emitting from the phone at Dahyun's ear, but she could barely make out his words.

“I’m with you on that,” Dahyun replied to whatever Mina had said, “it’s just-“

Sana rolled her eyes and tuned the rest of the talk out in favour of rocking her hips, unable to shake her previous arousal.

The feeling of rubbing her crotch against Dahyun's, even through the layers of clothing, made her sensitive pussy tingle and pulse.

Obviously sensing what she was doing, Dahyun looked away from her tablet and met her eyes before putting one hand on her waist to stop her movements.

Sana pouted with displeasure at her attempts being halted before trying a different tactic.

She shuffled back a little so that she could reach the button to Dahyun's jeans then swiftly undid it before pulling down the zipper.

Once again, Dahyun stopped her by putting a hand on her wrist. The woman pulled her phone away from her ear and covered the mic with her hand to speak to Sana.

“I’m on the phone to Mina, Sana,” she told Sana quietly.

Sana shrugged as she rocked her hips in a sensual way, keeping eye contact with Dahyun. A hand snuck between them to gently palm Dahyun's cock hiding in her pants.

She watched with satisfaction as Dahyun pursed her lips, feeling the woman’s hips lift a little to chase her hand.

“You really want to do this now?” Dahyun asked with a raised eyebrow and a low voice.