Wraparound - Dayeon

Dahyun hates going to the doctor. It's completely useless, really. She's always perfectly healthy and no tests are needed running, nor does she need any drug prescriptions. As such, every appointment is simply a waste of time.

This time is no different, she thought before entering the room. Boy, was she wrong. This time is different. This time there is a breathtaking blonde doctor examining her, with hands like feathers, hair made of the sun's tears, eyes like the sky, lips forged in the most sinful anvils of hell, a beauty mark more beautiful, and a voice more delicious than a siren's - possibly deadlier, certainly more tempting.

Dahyun knows the doctor isn't indifferent to her either. The brunette is aware of her own good looks, with her wild brown hair, calculating brown eyes, sharp angles, and plump lips that leave the ladies weeping for more. Not that Dahyun is a womanizer; she does need release from time to time, though, and there's nothing better for that than a woman's arms - and a warming pussy. The thought of the doctor's warming pussy has her cock straining against her pants.

She has been here for over ten minutes, being examined for everything and some more. Right now, her shirt is off, which means she's sitting topless on the gurney, her bra the only thing keeping her torso from being completely bare. And while she does appreciate the way the doctor's eyes linger on her abs - or her lips when they're close enough -, making her bulge more and more noticeable, Dahyun is growing tired of all the thirsting and no action.

"Are you going to keep staring at my abs or are you going to do something about it?"

The woman, Doctor Im Nayeon, Dahyun recalls, catches herself, but instead of blushing, she smirks. Dahyun likes it. "Well Miss Kim, you seem perfectly fine," she teases. "You hardly even need routine check ups if you keep being this... Healthy."

Dahyun smirks back. "That's what I told my sister, but she still made me come here."

"Why's that?"

"She says I have this weird sign in my hairline."

It's not true. Still, it prompts the doctor to come to stand between Dahyun's legs, taking the brunette's face in her hands and examining her hairline, and the view that she gets of the blonde's cleavage is simply divine.

"Have you found anything interesting, Doctor Im?"

"Call me Nayeon," the doctor replies absentmindedly.

"Well," Dahyun licks her lips, already savouring the doctor's name in her tongue. "Have you found anything interesting," she salaciously presses her front to the blonde's thigh, "Nayeon?"

Nayeon's gasp is delicious, as the doctor feels the raging erection inside Dahyun's pants through the fabric pressed against her leg. Brown eyes pierce into a bulging crotch, then chocolate orbs. Dahyun raises her eyebrows, a challenge for Nayeon to say or do anything derogatory towards her appendage. Yet when their eyes meet, all Dahyun can see are blown pupils and a dark haze.

When Nayeon still doesn't say anything, eyes firmly locked with Dahyun's, the brunette decides to test the waters. She's aware that by taking her next step, one of two things will happen: wild hospital sex with Nayeon or a filed complaint for sexual harassment. She hopes for the former as she takes Nayeon's hand in hers and places it over her crotch, palming the obvious outline of her painfully erect cock.

Next thing she knows, Nayeon's lips are on hers and desperate hands are weaving in her hair, tugging at it, pulling her in, begging her to return the kiss - which Dahyun does gladly.

A bite to her lower lip, eliciting a moan, tells Dahyun that her lover has no intention of being slow. This is not gentleness, tentativeness, or making love. This is passion, fire, lust, and a little bit of wonder. This is fucking and ravishing and reaping all the benefits.