Care For Each Other - Dayeon

Sitting alone in her apartment, Nayeon was dressed in a pair of tight jeans and a tank top. She was waiting for the arrival of her sister-in-law and her lover Kim Dahyun. Nayeon sat on the couch alone, twisting the wedding ring on her finger as her eyes switched to the time on her watch. Her eyes then moving to the wedding picture of her and Jeongyeon together looking incredibly happy and totally in love.

And for a while Nayeon had been in love with her wife. But then a few months into the marriage Jeongyeon began to become more distant. Tonight, though Nayeon was feeling anxious about Dahyun's visit to her home. Dahyun had dropped by Yoo Corp to arrest her wife Jeongyeon much to Nayeon's annoyance. Mina did not dare argue with her wife or stand up for her sister-in-law but continued to work in her lab.

Nayeon's and Jeongyeon's marriage was not the only one’s suffering due to neglect. Dahyun had been feeling the emptiness of her bed for some time. Mina had been spending more and more time in the lab conducting experiments. Dahyun had grown increasingly annoyed by her wife’s constant neglecting her. They had been married for 2 years and it had been 4 months since Mina had even touched her or even looked at her in desire.

Nayeon and Jeongyeon had been married for a year and 6 months and already things were beginning to stale. Leaning back in her seat, Nayeon read a text message from Dahyun which had just arrived. Nayeon's pussy beginning to throb as she read what Dahyun wanted to do to her as soon as she arrived. Nayeon bit her lip hard, releasing a groan as the throbbing between her legs grew more intense.

Leaning back in her seat, Nayeon looked at the tv screen and waited for Dahyun to arrive. Her mind going back to that night on the first anniversary of her marriage to Jeongyeon.

The night her affair with Dahyun began.

Her cheeks turning a deep shade of crimson as she thought about that night.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flashback:

Nayeon was excited, tonight was her first anniversary with Jeongyeon. Putting on the black sparkling dress that Jeongyeon loved, Nayeon carefully applied her make-up in the mirror. She was excited to a romantic night in with her wife. Jeongyeon had been so busy that Nayeon had barely even seen her wife. Curling her hair with the Curling Iron, Nayeon smiled as she looked herself over before nodding her head. There was no way Jeongyeon could resist the enticing sight that was Im Nayeon.

Returning to the couch once she was finished her preparations, Nayeon sat down on the couch and grabbed her tablet. Waiting for the arrival of her wife who had promised to take her out for a romantic dinner. Looking at the time, Nayeon began to worry if something had happened to her wife because she was already late. Looking at the red sun bracelet on her wrist that Jeongyeon had given to her, Nayeon was tempted to prying it off and using her super hearing to find her wife.

Turning the pages of her magazine, Nayeon was waiting patiently for her wife to return home so they could enjoy their anniversary. But so far there was still no sign and already a whole 2 hours had passed. Looking at the door and checking the wall clock for about the 12th time, Nayeon's attention was pulled by the sound of her cell phone chiming. Setting the magazine down, Nayeon reached out and grabbed her phone off the table.

Looking at the caller I.D on her cell phone, Nayeon exhaled a sigh of relief as she answered the call “Jeongyeon, thank god jih… are you okay?” she asked concerned.

“I’m fine” Jeongyeon replied though sounding as if she was nervous “Just wanted to let you know that I will be out of town for a while” she revealed.

Nayeon's blood boiled as she gritted her teeth “What?!!!” she growled.

“I’m needed for important business in Jeju” Jeongyeon replied as she winced at the intense growl from her wife.