Irrisistable You (Stop Smelling So Good) - Mihyun

The first thing Kim Dahyun noticed about Myoui Mina's office wasn’t how big and beautiful it was or the classy, expensive décor or the huge windows or the incredible view from the balcony. No, none of that. The first thing that attacked all of her senses was Mina's incredible, delicious, obsession-inducing scent. It was the single sweetest and most wonderful aroma she’d ever had the pleasure of smelling, and she was acutely aware they were all Alpha pheromones. The first thought that rattled loudly in her head was, ‘Oh god please let her agree to have my babies.’

When her eyes met Mina's, she could see the Alpha was equally affected by Dahyun's Omega pheromones. She was eying Dahyun like one might look upon a delectable dessert. It was probably a very good thing Jihyo was there with her, otherwise all the pheromones in the office would have likely ended in the two of them doing obscene things all over Mina's pristine desk (if the Alpha would have her, which Dahyun desperately hoped Mina would).

That night Dahyun had to deal with the most intense rut of her life (triggered by the delicious aforementioned pheromones), by fucking herself until her hand cramped. Dahyun had never been affected by an Alpha like Mina before. She’d certainly met Alphas before, but none that smelled as purely divine as Mina. Her pheromones were so strong Dahyun could practically see them, and the beauty of them, much like Mina's eyes, were unparalleled. She wanted to bathe in all things Mina. She had no idea how she left the woman’s office without asking her out, but as she stood in the elevator staring at the ascending number dial the next day, she was overcome with a wave of anxiety. She wasn’t shy about asking someone out; she’d dated Alphas, Betas, and other Omegas, but none of them smelled like Mina, not even close. None of them activated every desire center in her brain and made her mindlessly masturbate for several hours. If Chaeyoung hadn’t sent her to M-Corp for an exclusive about the powerful Myoui (who had inexplicably agreed to the exclusive), she probably wouldn’t have ever come back. Or maybe she would have, it was hard to say with her nerves flowing through her like fingers on a piano playing ‘Flight of the Bumblebee.’

The elevator door opened with a jarring ding, and Dahyun exited it with slightly wobbly legs. As she approached Mina's door, the powerfully sweet scent of the Alpha hit her smack in the face and she nearly tripped over her own feet. She cursed herself and her completely innocent Converses that had absolutely no fault in any of her clumsiness. She tried valiantly not to blush as she approached Mina's assistant’s desk and failed. Haewon looked up, saw the state Dahyun was in, and immediately smirked.

“Miss Myoui is ready for you now; you may go in,” Haewon said, her voice oozing way more innuendo than Dahyun was entirely comfortable with. Or maybe it was all in her head; it was hard to know with so many pheromones floating around.

“Thank you,” she choked out as she moved past Haewon's desk.

Before opening Mina's door, she straightened her loose tie and blazer and brushed a wrinkle out of her black slacks. She hoped in that moment that they were loose enough to hide any obvious arousal Mina's scent would inevitably cause. She had a feeling she’d be crossing her legs for most of this interview.

When she entered, Mina rose from her desk to greet her and Dahyun temporarily forgot how to breathe as her eyes raked over the powerful and beautiful magnificence of the Alpha. Her curves called to Dahyun like a siren’s song, making her ache in places not at all appropriate for a professional setting. Mina looked positively stunning in her black pencil skirt and deep red silk blouse, and her hair was pulled up into a high, tight ponytail that looked both lovely and intimidating.

“M-Miss Myoui, h-hello. Thank you for agreeing to this interview,” Dahyun stammered out, extending her hand as she crossed to Mina's desk.

The Alpha took Dahyun's hand and to the Omega’s shock, Mina pulled it to her lips and kissed it, all while giving Dahyun a devouring look with those impossibly brown eyes.