Nationals - Dubchaeng

As the bus pulled up to the hotel, I breathed a sigh of relief. Nobody in music club knew about us so I spent the entire trip three seats behind her, half listening to what Jeongyeon was saying about the hotel amenities. In just a few minutes, we’d be in our room and I could finally be alone with her. The thought had me struggling to stifle a partial erection. Everyone stretched and grabbed their bags. I held my duffel bag in front of myself while we got checked in.

“Okay, guys. They only give out two keys per room so it’s a good idea to designate who will hold onto them,” Mr. Choi said, with a handful of plastic cards.

“Wait,” Dahyun protested. “There are only three rooms?”

“That’s right, Dahyun. Music club is not high up on JYPU list when they plan the budgets. Now, everybody get to your rooms and get some rest and some food. We’ve got a long day ahead of us tomorrow.”

He handed Dahyun one of the cards and everyone hauled their luggage to the elevator.

“Dahyun, I-”

“I know,” she interrupted. “I’ll get us our own room.”

“Yeah, that’s not gonna happen,” said the desk clerk beside us.

“What do you mean?” Dahyun asked.

“We’re completely booked for the event. There’s even a waitlist. I can add you to it if you want.”

“That’s okay,” I said, walking away with Dahyun beside me.

“Are you sure?” she asked me as we walked to the elevator.

“Yeah. It’s fine.”

When we got to our room, Tzuyu and Nayeon were already unpacking.

“We call this bed,” Nayeon said, pointing to the one closest to the window.

It wasn’t until then that I realized I was now going to be sharing a bed with Dahyun while Tzuyu and Nayeon were only a few feet away. I’d have to be very conscious to make sure our sleeping positions appeared platonic. I slept on my stomach most of the time so I hoped it wouldn’t be an issue. By the time everyone was settled, it was dinner time. Mr. Choi ordered a bunch of pizzas and we ate dinner outside near the pool. A few people went swimming and burned off some of that pre-show anxiety. I had a different ritual for that since Dahyun and I started dating, but tonight that seemed like an impossibility. As soon as we finished eating, Dahyun and I planned a staggered exit without the risk that anyone would see us leaving together. Dahyun had the key and she got to the room first so I knocked when I finally made it there.

As soon as I got inside, I pushed her against the door and started kissing and biting her soft lips. She moaned, pulling me closer by my waist. I pressed my hips harder into her and, with her skirt up around her hips, she gasped at the feeling of my hard cock on the outside of her panties. I wanted to keep going so badly, the anticipation of Nayeon and Tzuyu's return making it unbearable. My lips were on her throat and I felt the vibration of her moans. I planned to stop any second even as my hand traveled under her shirt to grab one of her perfect breasts. Even with her bra on, I could feel her nipple tickling my palm. I felt the warm trickle of precome as I ground into her again.

“We should stop,” she whispered, panting.

“I know,” I replied, pushing against her one last time and allowing the feeling to linger.

We’d barely caught our breaths by the time they got back to the room. Sharing one bathroom between the four of us meant that it was late before I could get into the shower. Afterward, I got right into the bed. Once the lights were all off, I stayed on my back, willing myself to be tired so that I could fall asleep. But I was very conscious of Dahyun's presence on the bed next to me. I glanced over to Nayeon and Tzuyu and it was so dark that I couldn’t even see them. It made me feel better, like we had just a bit more privacy. It also helped that the air conditioner was loud. I could whisper to Dahyun without being overheard.