Building A Family - Dahmotzu

"You're sure this is what you want, Momo?" Dahyun asked, laying her girlfriend's naked form down on the bed as she leaned over her, peppering her paled skin with loving kisses as Dahyun's already hard cock was lined up with Momo's pussy.

"I'm sure, Dahyunie. I haven't been able to stop thinking about it. I want us to have a baby." The thought had been in their heads for some time now, and something just clicked and told them now was the right time.

Dahyun turned her head to face Tzuyu, the brunette sat in a chair and stroking her own cock. "And you're sure you're fine with sitting this out?" Dahyun often worried about Tzuyu feeling excluded in their relationship. She and Momo might have been dating longer, but Tzuyu was still their girlfriend as well, and Dahyun wanted to do everything she could to show her that she was just as important to them as they were to each other.

"Yeah, I'm sure," Tzuyu said, nodding. "I'm still pretty new to this relationship, so I think it's only fair that this goes to you two. Besides, I'm lucky enough to get a show from the most beautiful women in the world."

Dahyun and Momo both blushed at that. They were no strangers to flirting, especially from Tzuyu, but just the light, almost purring way she said the words never failed to make their hearts flutter. "Um, well, if you change your mind you've got an invitation to hop in." Momo added.

"I might take you up on that." Tzuyu gave a sly wink as she spoke. "But enough about me for now, get to it you lovebirds."

Dahyun and Momo returned their gazes to each other, eyes staring back at one another and seeing the love and passion within. Their lips met in a heated kiss, Dahyun's tongue slipping into Momo's mouth and wrapping around her girlfriend's own. Momo let out airy, muffled moans as they made out, their movements making Dahyun's length rub up against Momo's soaking pussy.

Tzuyu's own slight moans acted as a backing track, the brunette lazily stroking her cock as she watched her girlfriends get down to business. She already felt the temptation to join in, but she wanted to give Dahyun and Momo some time to themselves first.

Dahyun pulled away from the kiss, Momo unable to stop a small whine of disappointment from escaping her lips. Dahyun couldn't help but giggle at that, Momo never could get enough of kissing either of her girlfriends.

Dahyun better lined her cock up with Momo's pussy, pressing her tip up against her slit. "You ready?" Dahyun asked, still giving Momo the chance to back out if she so desired.

Momo nodded. "I'm ready, Dahyunie. Please."

With one more kiss to Momo's lips, Dahyun pushed her hips forward, her tip spreading Momo's folds as she pressed inside her. It was far from the first time Dahyun had been inside Momo, but just knowing what this was going to lead to made it feel so much different than it had before. Inch by inch Dahyun fed her cock into Momo's cunt, basking in the feeling of her girlfriend's warmth enveloping her cock.

Tzuyu's eyes focused on Dahyun's ass as she started to fuck Momo in earnest, sawing her cock in and out of her pussy. Tzuyu got a lot of praise from her girlfriends about her ass, but Dahyun had a very nice ass as well, and Tzuyu adored the way her cheeks flexed as she put her all into fucking Momo.

Momo hooked her hands around Dahyun's neck, pulling the younger girl into a passionate embrace as she moaned right into Dahyun's ear. Dahyun always knew just the right way to make Momo mewl, her cock hitting all of Momo's most sensitive spots and reaching so deep that Momo could swear she felt the tip brush up against her cervix.

Dahyun dipped her head down to lick at one of Momo's breasts, sucking on her nipple and drawing sharp moans from Momo's throat. Momo's tits were far and away the most sensitive part of her body, and Dahyun and Tzuyu both delighted in taking advantage of that fact anytime they had sex.