Too Amazing To Last - Dubchaeng

"Oh god, I need you, I need you to fuck me so bad, Dahyun. Please," Chaeyoung nearly sobs, mumbling between kisses as they make out, breathing heavily. Dahyun grips her head with both hands and groans into her mouth. She walks her backwards across the room until Chaeyoung ass hits the edge of their dining room table.

"Yeah, yeah, I wanna do that for you," Dahyun pants. She pauses their frantic motions to quickly lift Chaeyoung up onto the table, setting her down gently and settling between her spread legs. She leans forward to kiss her again, and Chaeyoung can feel her press into her inner thigh eagerly, rigid against her soft skin as Dahyun laps into her mouth.

"Wow, you're hard already? Someone's eager. An eager beaver. Eager for beaver," Chaeyoung teases, reaching down and gripping Dahyun's dick in a tight grasp, then softening her grip and walking her fingers up her length, giggling at her joke. She quickly pulls Dahyun fully out of her boxers, holding her thick cock in two hands.

Dahyun suppresses her embarrassment and ignores the slight blush she can feel heating up her cheeks, going for honest flattery instead. "I couldn't stop myself. Look at you." She lets out a short whistle, looking at Chaeyoung up and down, taking an extra moment to glance between her still spread legs as her skirt rides up, to see her holding her dick right in front of her entrance, underwear long gone. "You know I love it when you wear this little dress thing," she says, pulling at the strap of Chaeyoung's lacy black see through shirt dress.

"It's a negligee," Chaeyoung says, rolling her eyes but smiling fondly. Sometimes she doesn't know why she goes to all this effort to look good for Dahyun, it seems like Dahyun doesn't care much and would find her hot in anything, even her old crap. The thought fills her up with almost too much joy.

Dahyun rolls her eyes back, and then kisses her again, sweetly and tenderly, fingers lightly touching the edge of her chin.

"You're so big and hard," Chaeyoung mumbles quietly, staring down again at the member in her small hands. "Wow." She starts to stroke it rhythmically, feeling Dahyun tighten and engorge in her hands.

"Yeah and I'm going to fuck you just as hard," Dahyun teases, now that Chaeyoung seems a little bit intimidated, closer to how she was when they first had sex six months ago, even though she's still only seventeen. "Can you handle it?"

"Oh, really?" Chaeyoung raises a brow. "Show me then, Unnie." She tugs Dahyun closer to her.

Dahyun quickly turns her around, bends her over the table with her perky ass up, and pushes into her tight pussy slowly, groaning loudly as she does. Chaeyoung lets out a little laugh at that which she lets slide, distracted as she is. She can feel Chaeyoung walls tighten further around her, Powder bracing herself for the impact with one hand on the Chaeyoung table, and the other hand reaching around to grasp Dahyun's, threading their fingers together. Dahyun holds Chaeyoung's bony hip firmly and then trails down to palm her round ass in a near painful grasp, making Chaeyoung whine sharply. She starts to thrust, trying to start slowly but almost immediately quickening to a fast, and rough, motion. She doesn't seem to be able to help herself tonight.

Chaeyoung makes her so fucking turned on and horny she feels like she's losing her mind. She's not usually like this.

Dahyun keeps fucking her, faster and faster, listening to Chaeyoung's little shrieks and whimpers, feeling her wetness drip along the line of her cock every time she pulls out, smacking her ass a few times to make Chaeyoung moan, her dick growing harder and harder if that were even possible inside of Chaeyoung, her gut tightening impossibly and then--

"Oh, fuck," Dahyun grunts as the huge crest of an orgasm hits her completely unexpectedly, her vision whiting out, her body slumping on top of Chaeyoung.