Slow Ride (Take It Easy) - Datzu

The trunk of the red BMW slammed shut and Tzuyu leaned against it with a sigh. From the front door of her house, she saw Dahyun carrying an armful of blankets and a few more bags which the brunette rushed to help her with. "Thank you baby," Dahyun smiled, kissing her on the cheek before dumping the things in the backseat. "Are you ready for this road trip?"

It was the last two weeks of summer and the couple managed to save up enough for a vaguely-planned day trip, much to Tzuyu's chagrin. She put up a fight at first, arguing that it would be more beneficial for an intricate itinerary to be made, but the feeling of Dahyun's palm squeezing her dick was enough to convince her otherwise. Mr. Chou appeared from the garage door, pressing a button to close it.

"Are you two set?" He asked, hugging Tzuyu, then Dahyun. "Always check your gas gauge and make sure to take frequent rest stops, okay?"

"Roger that, Mr. Chou." Dahyun said, squeezing the tall man before waving to his wife. "See you tomorrow night, Mrs. Chou!"

"Take care of my baby girl, okay Dahyun?" Mrs. Chou said, handing them a wad of cash. "And here, take this. Don't forget my souvenirs, okay?"

"Thanks mom," Tzuyu kissed both of her parents on the cheek before taking Dahyun's hand and brushing her lips against the pale knuckle. "You ready baby? Let's get this show on the road!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

They were out of Seoul in less than an hour, heading to Busan. The sun was ablaze and to conserve gasoline, Tzuyu opted to roll down the windows. Her Disney mix was playing at full blast as they coursed through the deserted highway. She sang on top of her lungs, going slightly above the speed limit until she felt a hot palm on top of her thigh.

"Courage don't desert me now-whoa!" Tzuyu yelped when Dahyun's nails dug into the pliant skin of her knee. "Dahyun, please stop that. I need to focus on driving!"

"I'm bored," Dahyun murmured, unclasping her seatbelt to lean towards Tzuyu. Her lips grazed against the curve of the tanned cheek. "Entertain me, baby."

"B-but I'm driving-"

"So keep your eyes on the road and I'll just do my thing down here..." Dahyun slipped her hand inside Tzuyu's shorts and caressed the tender skin of her inner thighs. Above her, the brunette shuddered and sighed. Her grip on the steering wheel tightened so much that her knuckles paled. The brunette grinned and bit Tzuyu's cheek, humming at the taste of salt against the tip of her tongue. "You want me?"

"O-of course, Dahyun." Tzuyu narrowed her eyes to focus on the straight road in front of them. They haven't seen a car for the past hour, and Tzuyu could totally understand her girlfriend's boredom. "Do you want me to park the car? I really, really want you right now."

Dahyun smirked and nuzzled Tzuyu's neck. "Nuh-uh. Keep driving, baby." She rubbed the flat of her palm against the bulge against the zipper of Tzuyu's pants. "Mmm, you're getting so hard." Dahyun gripped her, making Tzuyu choke on her own spit. "You wanna fuck me?"

"God yes," Tzuyu hissed, bucking her hips up to feel more of the pale hand on her lap. "Fucking hell, Dahyun. Ride me!"

"You don't get to tell me what to do." Dahyun whispered, dipping her tongue into Tzuyu's ear. "Before I fuck you with my pussy, I'm going to suck you so hard." The brunette groaned and bucked her hips. "I'm going to suck the come from your balls and drink it all." She unbuttoned Tzuyu's pants and slowly pulled down the zipper. "And I'll never stop licking you and choking on your cock until you can't come anymore."