Let's Make A Baby - Datzu

"Welcome back to Pleasure Oasis, ma'am!"

The girl behind the desk smiled at the gril in front of her, just as she always did. Customer service was of the utmost importance with a sex shop, and Park Jihyo always loved to make her customers feel special-especially the ones who always came back for more.

Dahyun shook her head in declination, slapping her hand onto the table with a fierce look in her eyes. It was, in all honesty, a look that Jihyo had never seen on the younger girl's face before.

"Miss Park," said Dahyun, her voice lower and more even than usual, "it's time."

"It's time?" asked the girl, her smile growing.

Dahyun nodded. Her determination was palpable.

"That time you've been talking about," said Jihyo, "every time you come in. Do you mean that... you two are finally going to...?"

Dahyun nodded again. She was blushing bright red, but she was resolute. She was serious.

Jihyo's grin was wider than it had ever been. She never thought the day would come that Dahyun-one of her most flustered, easily embarrassed customers-would change like this.

"I'm so proud of you, Dahyun!" The girl beamed as she pulled a velvet box out from a compartment inside the desk and lay it flat on the counter. "Taking a big step like this... gosh, I wonder if I'll ever see you again! We've come a long way since your first time here. Aah, I think I might start crying!"

"Please do not do that." Dahyun opened the box with a wobbly smile on her face, and she examined the small vial contained inside. "So, this is it... this is the..."

The woman, formally known as Jisoo, nodded. "If you're cashing in all your points... you're eligible to get this free. It's the strongest, most experimental fertility tincture I've got! With this," said Jihyo, "Tzuyu could impregnate you just by looking at you."

"I'm cashing all my points in," said Dahyun, looking up at Jihyo. "I'll take it."

"Wonderful!" Jihyo clapped with amusement. "Ah, I'm so excited! I'm sure you'll drive that yoda absolutely crazy... please, let me know what happens!"

The afternoon passed, making way for the evening. Tzuyu returned home at her usual time, sighing as she passed through the door.

"Dahyun? I'm home," she announced, dropping her duffel bag by the door while she spoke. "That went better than expected. I'm becoming a real gym rat now-?"

Tzuyu walked by the kitchen, finding Dahyun wearing bathrobe. She smiled at the sight of her beloved girl.

"Oh," said Tzuyu, "did you just take a shower?"

"No," said Dahyun, and she dropped the bathrobe only to reveal the lingerie that she'd been hiding underneath it.

Tzuyu gasped aloud. The younger had to steady herself, lest she risk collapsing out of sheer reverence.

It was the most beautiful sight she'd ever witnessed. Her wife-the love of her life, Kim Dahyun-wearing a three-piece lingerie set, complete with a garter belt. Midnight black garments hugged her body far too well; it was like the material was tailormade for the girl's form, clasped over the swell of her chest and the curve of her thighs. The contrast against her pale skin made for an appetizing visual.

Suddenly, the younger was hungry for venison, practically drooling after it.

"Well?" Dahyun giggled as she twirled in place, showing off how the lacy black panties cupped her perky ass cheeks. "Do you like it?"