Love Affair - Dayeon

Dahyun was exceptionally nervous today, Jihyo and her would be spending the weekend in Yongduri with Nayeon, Jihyo and Dahyun were going announce their engagement to Nayeon, the only person that knew about their engagement was Sana and Momo.

Sana and Momo stayed behind because they were moving in together which made Jihyo proud and happy that Sana finally found some happiness. Pulling up outside Jihyo's phone buzzed to life, grabbing the phone from her pocket Jihyo smiled as Dahyun took her seatbelt off “Who is it?” Dahyun asked as she looked at her fiancée whilst sitting there in the passenger seat in a leather jacket and jeans.

Jihyo looked at Dahyun “Text from Sana; ‘Congrats again on your engagement, give Nayeon Unnie my love and please tell her that I’ll be dropping by next week’ Jihyo read the text before pocketing her phone, sliding out of the car Jihyo and Dahyun walked to the trunk and opened it up.

Reaching in Jihyo and Dahyun grabbed their luggage before she turned and made their way towards the house where Nayeon, Jihyo and Sana grew up together, walking to the door Jihyo and Dahyun stepped inside “Unnie, I’m home!” Jihyo called out as she and Dahyun stepped inside.

Closing the door behind them Dahyun set her bag down as Jihyo did the same, Nayeon walked in soon after and she beamed a bright smile. Walking over to her sister Nayeon wrapped her in a tight hug as Dahyun stood there and watched as Jihyo and Nayeon embraced. Pulling away and walking over to Dahyun; Nayeon wrapped her arms around Dahyun tight as Dahyun smiled into the hug.

Pulling away Nayeon looked at Jihyo “So, how’s Sana's doing?” she asked.

“She’s great, she and Momo are moving in together” Jihyo admitted as she nodded her head “Oh Sana sends her love and she told me to tell you that she’ll be dropping by next week” she revealed.

“Excellent” Nayeon beamed as she slapped her hands together “Okay well your room is ready so why don’t you go and put your luggage away whilst I see to food” Nayeon said as she turned and headed towards the kitchen, Jihyo grabbed her bag and she made her way up the stairs as Dahyun followed though lagging behind, she couldn’t help but look over her shoulder and catch a glimpse of Nayeon's ass in those tight jeans.

Dahyun turned her head away as Nayeon cleared her throat, looking at Dahyun with a smirk Nayeon folded her arms as Dahyun turned and ran up the stairs leaving Nayeon alone with her thoughts, she had to admit that she found herself sexually attracted towards Dahyun, ever since that day she came to Seoul to visit Sana and Jihyo, she had used her spare key and entered the apartment only to get a shock.

Jihyo and Dahyun were completely naked with Jihyo straddling Dahyun's lap with Dahyun's cock buried deep inside Jihyo, heat pooled between Nayeon's legs as she remembered the sheer size and girth of Dahyun's cock after Jihyo had jumped off Dahyun's lap and covered herself, Sana couldn’t stop laughing and neither could Momo when Jihyo and Nayeon told them about it afterwards, poor Sana tumbled off the seat she was in and was on the floor laughing uncontrollably.

When Jihyo and Dahyun returned downstairs, Nayeon, Jihyo and Dahyun were gathered around the table and Jihyo made the announcement that Dahyun and her were engaged to be married, Nayeon was so happy and hugged them both tight again and the night went on as Jihyo, Dahyun and Nayeon talked about the potential wedding dates, as they sat there though Jihyo's phone went off.

“Crap, there’s an issue at the company” Jihyo said as she looked at her phone before she got to her feet “I’ll have to head back” Jihyo said as she pocketed her phone.

“Want me to come with you?” Dahyun asked as she looked at Jihyo who was grabbing her jacket.

“No I’ll be fine, stay here with my Unnie and I’ll be back as soon as I can” Jihyo said, leaning down she kissed Dahyun's cheek before she made her way to the door and left the house leaving Dahyun and Nayeon alone together.