Hate Is A Strong Word - Mihyun

You have never really been a jealous person. You’re a firm believer that everyone is entitled to express their feelings and be friendly with whomever they want. When it came to your significant others, you have always been trusting enough to know that they would be faithful and true. Confident enough to know that you were who they wanted, so that whenever someone threw themselves their way, their heart would still be with you.

Except for when it comes to Kim Dahyun.

Especially when it comes to Kim Dahyun and Bae Joohyun.

Because for whatever reason, your girlfriend cannot help herself around the older woman. Which makes you feel a little bit threatened by because Dahyun is right. She is physically flawless.

And you know that Dahyun only has eyes for you, but that kind of doesn't make you feel any better about the whole situation. And you feel like an ass for even thinking it.

But you're glad that Dahyun is finally getting the attention that Dahyun deserves to get, because she is flawless and so kind, and you just want the world to know how awesome she is. Especially because you know that her own insecurities tend to stop her, or at least that they have in the past. And right now, she seems to be enjoying the attention that she is getting from Joohyun, and you're terrified that she will wonder if the grass is greener on the other side.

So when you see her, spluttering and trying to talk to the woman when they are ordering drinks, you see green. You really don't know what got into you. You vaguely remember hearing Jihyo try to get your attention as you push through the crowd of people to get to Dahyun.

“Hey, babe,” She says, turning her body to face you as if on autopilot, and grins as you approach. She holds her arm out for you, and you take her hand and tuck yourself into her side. “You okay?” All of her focus is on you, and you feel like the most important person in the world. Joohyun utters some kind of greeting that you're sure is derogatory, so you ignore it. Usually, you would kill her with kindness, but you don't feel like it right now.

“I'm great.” You bite out a little more harshly than you intended.

“Are you sure, because you kind of sound like you're pissed about something?” She asks timidly,  posed as more of a question, as if she's afraid of making your mood worse. If it were any other time, you would find that cute.

“Will you come with me?” You thread your fingers through hers and squeeze slightly. She nods wordlessly, putting her drink down on the bar and waving goodbye to her ‘friend’ . You pull her along behind you, knowing that she will follow without question.

You find a bathroom and pull her in. As soon as you can, you push her against the door, lock it, and attach your lips to her neck. She squeaks at the impact and you can't help but blow a laugh through your nose at the sound as you nip at the skin beneath your lips.

“Mina, what-,” You cut her off by pressing your hand against her dick, creating just the right amount of friction to make her brain short circuit. She groans and her head falls back against the bathroom door, her hand coming up to grip your elbow. It's not to stop you, simply to steady herself.

You continue your work on Dahyun's neck, humming as her hips buck against your hand. You feel the slight bulge of her hardening dick through her compression panties and you know it can't be comfortable for her, but you keep sucking on her pulse point. You're intent on giving her a hickey that will last for weeks to come.

“Mina?” Dahyun whimpers your name in both a question and a plea, because of course she's too Dahyun-like to ask you to touch her properly, even when it's causing her complete discomfort.