Mission Accomplished - Mihyun

Kim Dahyun wants to wipe the smirk out of the Mayor's face. Mina has taken this too far. Dahyun is really angry at Mina now. Dahyun is tired of the Mayor's behaviour who is constantly insulting and degrading her on every opportunity she gets. The whole town felt pity for her. What did she do to deserve this kind of treatment? Mina walked around the town like she owned it. Mina used her authority to shut people's mouth. But Dahyun is not like others. Mina had an art of pissing people off while smiling sweetly.

It's true that Dahyun is not a good parent material but that doesn't mean she can't try. Dahyun is not a loser and not a coward like the Mayor Myoui thinks. She used to constantly change her place but that doesn't mean she will leave Yeji. She really wants the Mayor to understand this. Yeji is the only family she has now, she don't want to lose her. That's why now she is going to teach a lesson to the uptight Mayor that Kim Dahyun is not a loser. Dahyun is on a mission.

Dahyun wore a grey shirt, black jeans, her signature Red jacket. She is driving her bug to the Mayor's mansion. Even her bug hated Mayor Myoui. Dahyun is going to teach the Mayor Myoui a lesson, if that's the last thing she do. She parked her car outside the Mayor's mansion. She is lucky that Yeji is not home. She is on a sleepover. Dahyun straightens her composure and walks towards the front door determined. Dahyun knocks the door and waited for the Mayor to open the door. When Mina opened the door, she frowned and looked at the blonde with cold eyes. Mina didn't have a time with to deal with the irritating blonde. Everything was great until Dahyun came to the town. Mina completely loathed the blonde. Mina didn't like the way the blonde walked with authority or she didn't like the way the blonde dress and she absolutely loathed the ridiculous red leather jacket, she really wanted to burn the jacket.

"Miss Kim I don't have time….." but before Mina could finish her sentence Dahyun smacked her hard and pushed her inside the house and closed the door. Mina don't know what happened to Dahyun. She was too stunned to open her mouth. She had never seen Dahyun this angry before. May be she had taken this way too far. She shivered on seeing the chocolate eyes which is burning in anger. But Being Myoui Mina she won't show her weakness, she tries to control her breathing and maintain her composure. But it is difficult in front of the angry blonde. Mina shudders involuntarily when Dahyun steps towards her. Mina wants to stop Dahyun before things get out of control.

"Miss Kim what do you…" before Mina could complete the sentence Dahyun slams her against the door. Mina moans in pain. Dahyun presses her full body against Mina. Mina lets her body arch backwards, feeling Dahyun's full length pressing against her. Mina could feel the heat emitting from the blonde's body, her mouth suddenly went dry. Mina's heart is pounding against her chest. She tries to control breathing. She looks at the fiery blonde in front of her. Mina gulps a little on seeing the rage in the chocolate eyes. Mina is scared a little but she didn't show it outside.

"What the hell are you doing?" Mina shouted regaining her composure.

"Shut up. Now I am going to show you what I am capable of," Dahyun hisses pressing Mina further against the wall. Mina loves Dahyun's roughness and how she takes control over her body. It makes her core throb in arousal. She squirms a little against the blonde's hold.

Anger is racing through Dahyun, her veins pops out. Dahyun clenches her jaw tightly. Dahyun wants to punish the Mayor for making her life a living hell.

"You know nothing about me Mayor so stop being such a bitch." Dahyun growls. Mina starts laughing and Dahyun wants to smack the woman again.

"Of course I know nothing about you Miss Kim except the fact that you are the worst parent in the world and when things get complicated you will run away like a coward, am I right Miss Kim?" Mina taunted. She know this is a dangerous game. Dahyun is already angry and she is adding fuel to the fire. But she is Myoui Mina. She never gave up without putting up a good fight. Besides the idea or provoking the younger girl made her core even more wet.