Tie Me In A Rope - Saida

Happy 100K reads thank you so much for supporting and reading this book❤️.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was late at night. Dahyun had wrapped her arms around Sana, and Sana found herself making out with her girlfriend. She pushed her tongue inside Dahyun's mouth, tasting it. Her hands made their way into Dahyun's hair. Dahyun's hair was much easier to roam around than normal.

From experience Sana knew Dahyun wanted to go further today. Sana wanted it to go further too, so she was happy when Dahyun broke off from her and pulled out a box below the bed. Opening it revealed a dense mess of toys ranging from fluffy pink handcuffs to metal clamps. Dahyun pulled out a ball gag, rope, and one of their smaller dildos.

Dahyun looked at Sana, asking through show for confirmation.

"I don't want to be gagged." Sana said. Then, surprised by her own boldness, she said, "maybe the leash?"

Dahyun smiled at her girlfriend. She switched the gag with a black collar attached to a leash.

As Sana undressed, she felt the anticipation building inside her. Sex was enjoyable by itself, but bondage made it more intense. Bondage is scary as it is exciting. Being bound up did something to Sana she couldn't really explain. When they had sex, Sana allowed Dahyun to see part of her she had always kept private. When they had bondage sex, Dahyun had control over what part of Sana she saw.

Important to bondage sex was trust, and it was her and Dahyun's bond that allowed Sana to try bondage at all. The loss of control was important. Sana's body had a tendency to give away how she was feeling, and she couldn't hide anything with her sex exposed.

Once Sana was fully naked, Dahyun began looping the rope around her. "This part always makes me excited." Dahyun whispered. Sana blushed but said nothing back. Today she would give herself up freely.

Dahyun's hands worked all over her body, occasionally groping her body. Rope wrapped around her body like clothes, except it failed to cover her private areas. Her boobs had rope above and below them like a picture frame. Sana's pussy had a single line of rope passed over it. If Sana closed her legs, she would press the rope into her lower entrance.

At one-point Dahyun palmed both of Sana's breast and whispered, "Your skin is so soft," in her ear. Sana nodded slightly in acknowledgement.

Dahyun then tied Sana's hands behind Sana's back, effectively removing all agency she had of the situation. From this point onward, Sana really couldn't fight back. She had become truly helpless.

The collar was attached last, finalizing Sana's bondage. Dahyun stepped back to admire either her handiwork of the naked girl in it. Sana chose to say nothing, but Dahyun knew what this did to her.

The brown-haired girl stuck a finger in Sana's lower body. The loose limb prodded her entrance, and lightly rubbed against Sana's pelvis.

"You're pretty wet, Sana."

Already, Sana's body was talking. Her thighs had streaks of pussy juice on them.

Sana opened her mouth to reply, but instead found a rubber dildo pressing against her lips. She looked into Dahyun's eyes and saw nothing but playfulness. You know you want it, the eyes said. They were right of course.

Still standing, Sana took the toy into her mouth. She didn't go very deep, but it was enough to get busy. She imagined the phallic shape was Dahyun's member and wrapped her tongue around it; she put real effort into sucking it off.

Down below, Dahyun's single finger began to move inside her. Sana moaned, and as the toy was removed from her mouth she focused on the feeling in her lower body. There was a roughness to Dahyun's hand Sana liked, and when the two were intimate Dahyun often used light strokes with rough fingers to get her going.