Sana's Blackmailers - Saidatzu

Crossing her arms in an attempt to cover up her body, Sana couldn’t believe that she was allowing herself to do such a shameful thing. She had little choice in the matter, however, as a pair of misfits had caught her in an embarrassing state, and Sana would do anything to ensure that it was kept a secret and did not spread by word of mouth and reach all people.

Dressed in a pink bodycon dress that tightly hugged her body to show off her curves, Sana was at least thankful that her blackmailers had some form of decency and weren’t going to force her to meet up with them in such a deplorable outfit in public. It could hardly be called a dress as the upper half that would normally wrap around Sana's torso and cover her breasts now only consisted of two thin straps that did little to hide the round orbs underneath.

Throw on top that there was a section cutout to show off her stomach and belly button, Sana felt like she was exposing her entire body in this poor excuse for a dress. The hem barely covered her plump rear, and under the strict orders of the lecherous pair, Sana had forsaken her bra. She was almost entirely naked, but thankfully the scantily clad girl had the privacy of the student council room to stop anyone from stumbling across her pitiful state.

There was a brief knock on the door before not even a second later, both Dahyun and Tzuyu barged into the room and locked the door behind them. They knew exactly what they were doing and what they wanted, and Sana found herself flinching as Dahyun and Tzuyu closed the distance and admired her erotically clothed body, the pair nodding their heads in approval as they could barely contain their excitement.

“If looks could kill, you’d be a mass murderer, Sana,” Dahyun cooed as she wanted to reach out and run her hands all over Sana's body, fondling the older girl’s large breasts and slapping her plump rear that would most certainly jiggle from the impact. While normally Dahyun would find herself being scolded and bossed around by Sana for the tiniest of things, the simple minded leader was the dominant one here.

Snapping picture after picture of Sana with her phone, Tzuyu was ensuring that she had enough material to guarantee that the harsh older girl was wrapped around her finger at all times and was incapable of reaching out for help. This wasn’t the first time that Tzuyu had taken photos of Sana in such a revealing and indecent outfit, as she had discovered that the older was quite bold in private.

Shuddering from the discomfort, Sana was trying her hardest not to let her emotions get the better of her as she took a deep breath to calm her nerves. “L-Look, can we just get this over and done with? I have plans with Momo tonight, so I would like to finish things up here sooner rather than later,” Sana didn’t even try to put Dahyun or Tzuyu in their place, having accepted the whole deplorable situation as the consequences of her own actions.

She was always hard on Tzuyu and Dahyun especially, constantly berating them about their inappropriate behaviour and how they don’t take their studies seriously, so it was only natural that the pair would seek out a way to get revenge on Sana. Unfortunately, they just so happened to catch the stern girl in a moment of weakness, snapping several pictures of Sana posing in front of a mirror while wearing mature clothes that showed off a questionable amount of skin.

Sana secretly enjoyed trying on clothes that were unbefitting of a girl like her, finding it refreshing to look at herself in the mirror while she was dressed so inappropriately and erotically that only Nayeon would dare to wear something so revealing. But Sana wasn’t fond of always being shown up by the troublesome blonde that turned heads wherever she went, wanting to feel validated and justified for her own looks, thus resulting in Sana dressing up in private as she was still too embarrassed to dare go outside dressed so scantily.

Unfortunately for her, Dahyun and Tzuyu had discovered her secret, and it wasn’t until the pair had plenty of blackmail material in their possession that they approached Sana and forced her to go along with their perverted and degrading demands. It was simple at first; all she had to do was dress up for Dahyun and Tzuyu and try to please them with her looks alone, but it soon turned into the pair demanding that Sana follow a strict set of rules in her daily life.