A Sister's Betrayal - Mihyun

Since Chaeyoung started dating Myoui Mina; Dahyun had not seen her at all. Every time they arrange for sister nights; Chaeyoung would turn around and cancel at the last minute. Lately Dahyun couldn’t help but feel a little taken advantage of. Chaeyoung only called her for related business at the Kim Incorporation. Dahyun missed the times they would spend together and now it was worse today. The worst offense though was when Chaeyoung ditched spending time with her on her Birthday in favor of going to a concert with Mina.

Dahyun had been ignoring Chaeyoung's calls and text messages. She hadn’t forgiven her for ditching her on her birthday and she hadn’t forgiven her for abandoning her. Dahyun really hated Mina with a passion but at the same time she was also highly attracted to her. Every time she had seen the detective around the city, Dahyun had to leave the scene quickly just to take care of business. The detective caused her to become very aroused and her cock hardened.

Of course, sex was not a stranger to Dahyun. Her sister had dumped her off with the Myoui and just left. Jennie was a complete bitch to her during those first few years. When Chaeyoung left for college, Dahyun was left behind at school.

It was there she met and made friends with a young woman in her senior year. Nayeon one night accidently discovered the truth about Dahyun. After that Dahyun and Nayeon became closer with every day that had passed. It was with Nayeon that Dahyun had her first time with though Dahyun was terrified she would hurt Nayeon. But Nayeon was patient, kind and attentive to Dahyun and helped Dahyun become more confident in her ability to control herself.

Nayeon eventually moved away when school was over. Dahyun never got to see Nayeon ever again. It was 2 months later when Dahyun received the awful news that Nayeon and her parents were killed in a car accident. Afterwards Dahyun was miserable, she barely left the bedroom when Nayeon died. Jihyo began to worry about Dahyun and wanted to call Chaeyoung; but Dahyun stopped her. Dahyun didn’t want to disturb Chaeyoung at college.

It took some time but eventually Dahyun got out of bed and life resumed as it was. Though Dahyun often thought about her first love Nayeon on occasions. Recently though Eunwoo had been bugging her and Chaeyoung wasn’t helping matters with trying to push Dahyun into dating him. Dahyun just wasn’t interested though; she had no interest in being with Eunwoo. Dahyun just wasn’t interested in Eunwoo; she spent most of her nights with Sana.

Sana's and Dahyun's relationship was best friend with added benefits. Sana was so busy with her company that she didn’t have time for relationships. So, it was on an as needed basis for them both. Dahyun missed her sister but after so many times before when Chaeyoung had hurt her; Dahyun always forgave her. Always forgiving without fail, she never once made Chaeyoung work for her forgiveness.

As Nayeon once told her.

‘Forgiveness is not given freely, it is earned’

Nayeon was right, it was meant to be earned and Chaeyoung needed to learn that lesson.

This time… Chaeyoung would have to fight for her.

Dahyun cancelled again on Chaeyoung and Mina. Dahyun had planned to being Chaeyoung around for dinner so they could talk. But since Chaeyoung had ditched Dahyun on her birthday; Dahyun had been ignoring all forms of contact. Chaeyoung promised to Dahyun that they could celebrate it another day; 4 months ago. 4 months since her Birthday and Chaeyoung hadn’t even attempted to make it up to Dahyun. And now after 4 months; Dahyun had finally had enough and had frozen Chaeyoung out.

Stepping off the elevator; Mina stormed to the apartment. Dahyun's recent behavior had Chaeyoung spiraling and miserable. Chaeyoung had slunk off to work miserable thinking she had lost Dahyun from her life. Mina hated seeing her girlfriend so upset and miserable and wanted to try and mend things between them. It was probably a bad idea, but Dahyun was a part of Chaeyoung's life and Mina needed to accept that.