Sweetest Revenge - Mihyun

Happy Birthday to my dearest Dahyunie❤️🎉🎂🎁. So here's un update to celebrate her birthday enjoy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mina looked over her father's office. The office at the Myoui mansion, at least, not the one in the Myoui headquarters, deeper in the business district of Seoul. It was... a very familiar room and Mina couldn't recall if she had ever come here expecting something good to happen in it. Except for now.

"So this is where the magic happens?" Dahyun asked with a giggle, wrapping her arms around Mina's waist and kissing the back of her neck.

"Do you have to put it like that, Dahyunie?" Mina asked with a heavy sigh, leaning backwards against her girlfriend. Her hand went into her pocket and pressed a few buttons, disabling the cameras in the room that her mother had set up. "Try and go to class."

"Ugh, no thanks!" Dahyun said, skipping around Mina and sitting down on the desk. "We don't need to go to class anymore!"

Mina rolled her eyes at that and went over to stand next to the desk. She looked at Dahyun, really looking at her girlfriend. Dahyun looked a bit tired, very happy and smiled when she saw Mina looking at her. Mina blushed and looked away.

"You really are cute, Minari," Dahyun said, shifting closer to her side and taking her hand. "And you were so cool earlier tonight, at the dinner."

"It was just... something that needed to be done," Mina said, shifting from side to side. "I don't want to talk about it."

Dahyun nodded and hugged Mina up against her. Mina shivered and made herself relax in Dahyun's grip. It was pretty easy to manage that, actually. It was nice to be held by Dahyun. Her girlfriend could really help her relax. Especially in certain ways.

Mina had been expecting the kiss that Dahyun sent her way. And she eagerly responded to it, moaning slightly as she felt her girlfriend's lips on her own. Mina shivered, feeling a heat blossom to life deep in her belly. She shifted around, feeling more and more turned on as she held onto Dahyun.

"Do you think that anyone's going to come in here?" dahyu asked softly, stroking Mina's chin and neck.

Mina shook her head. The servants here were all temporary help, hired for the party. They wouldn't be allowed out of the public areas of the mansion. And the rest of her family shouldn't be doing a thing right now. It was just the two of them. And Mina knew what that meant.

Dahyun grunted a bit as she picked Mina up and set her on the desk. Then Dahyun stepped in between Mina's legs and kissed her again. It was the most natural thing in the world for Mina to drape her arms around Dahyun's neck and return the kiss, opening her mouth and letting Dahyun's tongue slide inside of her mouth.

The two of them were tightly pressed up against one another. It felt very nice and Mina moaned softly as she felt Dahyun's body through their clothes. She didn't feel Dahyun quite yet but that would be happening soon enough, she could tell.

"You're so pretty, Minari," Dahyun said softly, moving her hands down Mina's shoulders. "I love you so much."

"I love you too, Dahyunie," Mina said, meaning every word as she held Dahyun close to her. "I've never had a girlfriend like you before."

"You've never had a girlfriend before," Dahyun giggled, planting a kiss on Mina's neck, right above her shoulder. "And neither have I."

The two of them didn't say anything for a while after that. And somehow Mina ended up flat on her back on her father's desk, her dress mostly removed. Dahyun wasn't wearing that much more, either. She was looking down at Mina's body with a big, bright smile on her face.