Good Girl For Daddy - Saida

Dahyun fidgets on the couch. She normally enjoys watching reruns of Crash landing on you with her parents, but her girlfriend is spending more and more time at the Kim residence lately, and right now Sana is at the kitchen table doing homework. Dahyun keeps stealing glances at her from the living room. Sana is very pretty today, Dahyun thinks, and she's not sure how she's supposed to focus on anything else.

Sana sighs and closes a textbook. Dahyun perks up at the sound, pleased to see her placing books in her backpack. Finally. It didn't take her long, really, but Sana doesn't get the head start on homework that Dahyun does since she has cheerleading practice every afternoon after school. Dahyun jumps up from the couch and makes her way to Sana's side. "All done?" she asks hopefully, hands joined behind her back.

"Every bit," Sana says, rolling her shoulders and stretching a little. "Even the extra credit."

Dahyun nods and leans in close, whispering so only Sana can hear. "Good girl."

Sana zips up her backpack as she smiles, a hint of a flush in her cheeks. "It was just homework," she mumbles. "I kind of have to do it."

Dahyun nods again, thoughtfully. She's still kind of new at this, and she doesn't want to wear out the words. "But you didn't have to do the extra credit," she whispers. "I think you've earned a reward. For taking every opportunity to ensure your grades stay at their currently stellar level."

"Oh, I..." Sana starts, a full blush now on her cheeks at Dahyun's praise and promise. "Okay." She bites her lip and smiles when Dahyun kisses her cheek.

"Come on." Dahyun picks up Sana's heavy backpack with a grunt and takes her girlfriend's hand, heading for the stairs and the privacy of her bedroom. "Dad!" she bellows out toward the living room. "Sana and I are going to work on songs for Music Club!"

"Okay, honey!" Her dad yells back.

Sana raises her brow as she follows Dahyun into her room. "Aren't you worried that one day they'll notice we never end up singing after you tell them that?"

"But 'work on' is so vague," Dahyun says with a grin, closing the door behind them. She locks it with a quiet click. "We could be browsing for songs, or even practicing dance steps."

Sana goes straight to Dahyun's bed, climbing on and stretching out on her side. She changed out of her uniform into a t-shirt and yoga pants after practice, but her hair is still in that tight Cheerio pony. She finally lets it down, shaking out her long, blonde hair and running her hand through it. Sana pauses when she realizes Dahyun is just staring at her, drinking her in. "What are you looking at, daddy?" she says softly.

Dahyun sucks in a breath, and it's like her dick is already getting conditioned to that word falling like that from Sana's lips. She can feel warmth, arousal pooling low in her belly.

"My girl is so pretty," Dahyun says. She joins Sana on her bed, crawling to her, and Sana easily rolls onto her back as Dahyun mounts her at her hips. "So very pretty today." Having Sana under her like this, relaxed, waiting, trusting, is something she'll never take for granted. Sana's eyes are soft as she gazes up at Dahyun, but there's an edge in her breathing. Dahyun pulls her own hair over her shoulder and leans down, capturing Sana's lips in a kiss.

Sana's hands fly to Dahyun's hips and she moans into her mouth, her back arching a little, pushing her chest up against Dahyun. Dahyun shifts her weight to give Sana the closeness she wants. She nips at Sana's lower lip, asking with a swipe of her tongue, and Sana's lips part, letting Dahyun kiss her deeply. Sana tongue slides against hers, and her soft hums of pleasure are like the sweetest music to Dahyun's ears.