Barging In - Dajeonghyo

''Yes! Yes, Jeongyeon! Fuck me like whore! Watch me ride your big cock!''

Dahyun sighed with annoyance. ''You've got to be kidding me.''

Jihyo's cries of pleasure were a sound that she, along with many of the residents of Gangnam, had grown accustomed to. Dahyun shouldn't have been too surprised. She knew that Jihyo and Jeongyeon were close. The pair didn't need to say anything for their love to be noticed. No one would deny that they were an adorable pair. However, it soon became apparent that the two of them were not afraid to express their love in a more…open way.

Sweet kisses and embraces were fine. Dahyun was never one to openly display affection, but she had no qualm with others engaging in passion. But, it would be the times when Dahyun strolled upon the two of them acting increasingly more lewd that tested her patience.

Often, she would walk around the corner of a building and catch Jihyo on her knees with her lips sealed around Jeongyeon's cock. Even if they were caught, Jihyo didn't stop deepthroating her lover until she had threads of Jeongyeon's cum painting her face white. She would greet Dahyun with a smile as if what she was doing was completely normal. Dahyun would roll her eyes and walk on. They were her friends. She didn't have the heart to keep them from making love. However, Dahyun couldn't help but notice that the frequency at which she would catch them in the act had increased.

When Dahyun would go for a midnight stroll, she would see them having sex on the beach. When she ventured to the training area to spar with Jeongyeon, she would have to wait for her opponent as she would have Jihyo sitting on her face, squealing with ecstasy. Nothing was off-limits for the two of them. Every time, it felt like Dahyun would catch them experimenting with a new position in a new location. It reached a point where she was receiving teasing remarks from Nayeon that the couple was trying to entice her. Dahyun elected to ignore that statement and continue with her life, hoping to avoid the pair to the best of her abilities.

However, that wasn't going to happen today. Because when Dahyun followed Jihyo's screams, she quickly recognized the route and found that the noises were coming from her room.

She banged on the door with her fist. ''Seriously? My room?''

Her barks offered little threat, as she could hear Jihyo giggling on the other side of the door. After a few seconds, the door opened and Jihyo jumped into view…completely naked.

''Hi, Dahyun. To what do we owe this pleasure?''

She was as cheerful as ever, though Dahyun picked up on her heavy breathing. A thin layer of sweat was evident across her body. Standing not too far behind her was an equally nude Jeongyeon. She offered a slight wave while downing a glass of water. Her muscles were bulging and her slick cock was standing at full attention. She was beside Dahyun's bed. The mattress was out of place and the sheets had been thrown to the floor. Dahyun didn't need to be a detective to know that the two of them had spent a long time fucking in her room.

''Look, I don't want to stop you two from doing…each other,'' she rubbed the bridge of her nose. ''But, why couldn't you two have done this in your room.''

''We were on our way home, but…'' Jihyo glanced over her shoulder to shoot Jeongyeon with a playful smirk. ''Someone couldn't keep their hands off me and dragged me in here.''

Jeongyeon raised her hands. ''In my defence, I didn't know whose room this was.''

''Well, now that you know it's mine, will you both please vacate and continue elsewhere.''

Before Dahyun could step so that they would leave, she felt Jihyo grab her arm and try to drag her inside. With Dahyun's strength, there was no way for Jihyo to pull her unless she came willingly. Sighing under her breath, Dahyun stepped inside and allowed Jihyo to take her to what remained of her bed.