You're my Secret - Datzu

Secrets were part of life that was a fact.

Everyone had at least one thing that wanted to keep away from the other.

And most of the time that secrets lead to more secrets staring a vicious cycle.

For Kim Dahyun her secret lead her to tell her parents that she was spending the night at a friend’s house when  in reality she was in the middle of the woods in an old truck hiding away of probing eyes.

The setting was for most creepy. Everything was dark except for the florescent glow emitting from the stereo and the little light that the trees let pass from the moon above.

The sound of the night was tiny noises that Dahyun, even living her whole life in a small town couldn’t recognize.

And above all she didn’t have a clue where she was. The drive here where just turns and more turns the moment they left the highway.

At least she wasn’t alone. And it was the only logical reason she would be here. No one in their right mind would be here alone.

But then Dahyun thought about serial killers and places to kill and hide bodies and a trail of goosebumps travel her arms and neck.

It was the perfect place for such activities.

She turned her sight to the drive side. Sure, Tzuyu with her golden locks and her finger drumming on the steering wheel to the beat of Pocketful of sunshine didn’t scream serial killer, but the again Ted Bundy looked harmless enough and look what he did.

The most unsettling thing was that she didn’t want that pocketful of sunshine was the last song of her life soundtrack.

Tzuyu feeling the hard stares of Dahyun looked at her

“What?”

Dahyun being caught just shrugged, no need to tell Tzuyu the suspicious thoughts she was having

“Nothing, I just find odd you choose of music”

Tzuyu smiled, a tiny shy one. Most of the time she could be listening to less cheerfully kind of music, but she just got stuck with it.

“I was watching this movie with Chaeyoung where the protagonist sings this song and it just gets stuck” Tzuyu turned the stereo off when the song ended, she had heard the song twenty times already so she just could call it off.

Dahyun smiled, not even in a million years could Tzuyu be a serial killer.

Still, it was frightened the places Tzuyu keep choosing to meet her. But well that was what you get when you have the kind of relationship they had.

A secret one.

How they ended like that was even a secret to herself. She just knows that she was dropping really badly in math due to her rocky relationship with Jimin and that Tzuyu offer to tutoring her.

Well of course Tzuyu wasn’t doing just for doing it. She needed money to repair her dad’s car after she crashed it, so she was getting money in exchange for helping her out but things started to devolve from then.

“You want to go outside, walk for a little while” Tzuyu asked, but she was already opening the car door with a foot outside.

The idea wasn’t appealing to Dahyun but seeing that Tzuyu was set on going with or without her and that being alone in the car just freak her out, she just went along with it.

Outside the night was warm and you could smell the fragrant scent of the wild grass. A few feet away you could barely see and hear a little river that passed by.