To Save Water, Let's Shower Together - Saida

Footsteps pounded hard against the ground as the feet moved faster and faster, each steps seeming to be picking up the tempo than the previous. One Kim Dahyun ran down her usual trails she takes each day for her routine runs and this morning was no difference as her heart pounded hard against her ears even the loud music shoved in her ears to keep her distracted wasn't loud enough to mute the sound of quick rhythm. Every morning before work she would wake up leaving her wife in bed fast asleep, change into her running gear before setting off. She goes for 2 hours or so then back for a nice shower before she has to head off to work as the Senior Manager for JYPE. She had a pretty good life and she wouldn't change it for the world.

The korean smiles as her feet carried her back home, she ran faster than her morning jogs the closer she got to her home smiling brightly as the home she lives with her wife and their enfant came into view, a two story home with a white picket fence her wife had fallen in love with right after getting married and Dahyun did all to get it for her, not accepting any help from her multi billionaire in-laws, she promised to care for her family on her own and that's what she will do. She fishes out her set of keys and turned the lock pushing the door open then shutting it behind her softly. It was still pretty early so she tried to be as quiet as possible as to not wake the two residents of the house however as discreet as she tried to be Ahri (their puppy) wasn't having it as she came pouncing at her and Dahyun really should have anticipated it as the dog was asleep when she left.

"Hi boy, you're awake already" she cooed at the puppy scratching it at the back of her ears getting the dog excited, "alright come on" she beckons her to her leading her toward the backyard, Dahyun was thankful over how massive and wide their backyard giving Ahri the freedom to run abouts and as soon the door was open the dog set off knowing the routine.

"Don't do something I wouldn't boy" she calls jokily as she watch the dog run with the wind and chuckles, leaving the door open, she was glad for the safe neighbourhood they lived in also anyone would be stupid to try rob a house of a district attorney who happens to be Minatozaki Kaito daughter in-law and Kim Myungsoo aka Seoul's Police captain's daughter.

After making sure Ahri was good to do his thing, Dahyun turned and began heading upstairs, stopping on her way to a bedroom with dark gray walls with stars and clouds decorated on it, in the far corner sat a beautiful light gray coat and Dahyun approches it slowly smiling down at the sleeping infant, the little baby was sleeping on their tummy, a small thumb snuggly tucked into their mouth as they chest fall up and down. Dahyun rubs the child's back gently feeling the soft fabric of their onesie before pulling away. Not wanting to disturb them she slowly retract outta there and headed into another bedroom, this one much much bigger than the previous and of more mature decoration and to her surprise the bed was empty with ruffled sheets before she could wonder where her beautiful wife was, she heard the showers on and smirks.

Quickly stepping out her sweaty running clothes she stood naked as the day she was born before heading toward the in-suite bathroom. She creeps in slowly leaving the door just slightly a jar as it was knowing her wife left it like that to still hear the baby monitor and smiles as she was greeted by singing. She almost giggled at the out of tune singing that met her ears as her heart swell because yes she knows her wife can't sing (let's just pretend that Sana can't sing), everyone knows that but Dahyun still loves it especially when the older woman would sing to their child, beautiful.

Dahyun gently pulls the curtains away making the other woman jump.

"Jisoos! Babe you scared me!" She pouts as Dahyun chuckles stepping inside the shower and circling her arms around her wife's waist from behind.

"I'm sorry my love" before placing a gentle kiss against her neck. "I heard you here and I just couldn't help myself" she began laying more kisses against wet skin "you know how much I love your singing" she nibbles on her collarbone.