Twilight - Dayeon

Dahyun's POV:

When Nayeon first walked into the apartment at the beginning of the semester, I instinctively liked her. She was a junior, 2 years older than me, and she appeared at our door while looking for a room off campus. It took me all of ten seconds to decide that she was going to be our new roommate.

Even though there were three bedrooms in the apartment, Tzuyu was almost never around. She showed up to hand in her share of the rent regularly, spent two or three days sleeping uninterruptedly in her room and then left again, barely saying a word, leaving me to deal with pretty much everything house-related. I didn't mind Tzuyu's absence at all. With the place all to ourselves most of the time, Nayeon and I soon got very comfortable around each other.

It was normal for Nayeon to walk naked from her room to the bathroom to take a shower, or to stumble into the kitchen in the morning in just her panties and a tank top, shuffling around and groggily mumbling for coffee like a gorgeous zombie until I handed her a cup, earning a smooch on the nose and a beaming sleepy smile from her.

I thought the first time I saw her naked, the day she moved in. I'll never forget the moment I saw her there, stepping out of her room, butt naked. She just said "Hey, Dahyunie." While she passed by me, wearing nothing but her bright, warm smile.

It wasn't about exhibitionism or teasing either. From what I gathered, her family was, if not exactly nudist, something pretty close to it. Nayeon had been brought up not to feel ashamed of her body and of her sexuality. She was so open minded even after I had confessed that I was born with an extra appendage in between my legs, she didn't flinch away.

Paled skin, slim and gracefully girlish, blessed with soft curves that made my mouth water, Nayeon was beautiful. Her tits were round and perky, two perfectly shaped handfuls topped with long, puffy, upturned nipples. Her pussy was smooth and hairless, a pink fleshy flower that beckoned invitingly between her long paled legs. Her ass was definitely her best feature, as far as I was concerned. Heart-shaped, plump yet firm-looking, Nayeon's bubble-butt protruded roundly from her hips and thighs, jutting out like an invitation to spank it and test its juiciness. I never slapped it, but I did stare at that beautiful curvy ass, a lot.

After that first time, I got to admire my roommate's amazing body again and again, in various states of undress. But, sexy and exciting as it was to gaze at Nayeon's naked beauty on a regular basis, nothing ever happened between us. We did sleep together once, but I mean 'sleep' literally.

Nayeon had got a nasty cold and she was running a fever. She was so agitated and deliriously scared of being alone that night that she couldn't even get to sleep. I tucked her in and lay down by her side and she immediately hugged me tight, trembling and whimpering. She was so adorable, so vulnerable and cute, I just wanted her to get better as soon as possible.

For a long time, while she shivered and coughed, I soothed her and caressed her hair, kissing her burning hot forehead and singing her favorite songs, trying to sound like Taeyeon, IU, and Sunmi, until she finally dozed off. I quickly fell asleep myself, holding Nayeon's feverish frame in my arms.

The morning after, her fever broke and mine spiked up. But it was worth it. Nayeon was deeply moved by the fact that I had got sick trying to make her feel better, she saw it as a noble sacrifice of sorts. Honestly it cost me nothing, it came very natural for me to do something for her. Still, it felt great to see the tender admiration and gratitude in Nayeon's spellbinding eyes. We spent a couple of nice albeit wheezy days curled up together, sneezing and coughing and watching TV on the couch wrapped up in blankets, until we both recovered. Talk about weird ways to bond.

Nothing out of the ordinary happened, but our daily gestures of affection were charged with a new intensity. Our hugs were longer and tighter, Nayeon's pecks on my cheeks were much closer to the corners of my mouth and, a couple of times, my usual adoring stares evolved into playful slaps on her fabulous bouncy ass, which made her giggle and purr huskily in turn.