Something Unexpected - Dubchaeng

Dahyun's eyes were wide. It was not the confession she was expecting, after their passionate kiss in the nightcar and the slow walk to the engine. How many years had she known this woman, fantasised about this woman, and not known this one crucial detail? It wasn't a bad sort of shock, once she processed the words. Unexpected, but not upsetting.

"Can I touch…?" Dahyun asked, immediately unsure if that was the right thing to ask in the moment, second guessing the heat that she still felt between them as she sat astride the brunette..

"Mhmm," replied Chaeyoung nervously.

"Oh!" Exclaimed Dahyun as she cupped her hand against Chaeyoung's crotch. "Did you just…get hard?"

"It's kinda hard not to with a beautiful woman on my lap," replied Chaeyoung, her voice breathy and low.

Unconsciously she ground her crotch upwards, forcing the bulge more firmly against Dahyun's hand through the thin jumpsuit. Dahyun bit her lip and circled her hand over it slowly, feeling it swell larger and stretch the fabric. She swallowed as she thought of its size, the way that Chaeyoung jerked at the slightest touch. Dahyun was no stranger to teasing, but knowing that the throbbing shaft was on a woman, the sexiest woman she had ever met, sent little shockwaves right to her core.

Ignoring her own need for now, Dahyun concentrated on the little rasping breaths her ministrations were eliciting from Chaeyoung. Her free hand roamed up to Chaeyoung's face, stroking her cheek gently, before dragging down her neck and chest to run a thumb over Chaeyoung's nipples that were peeking up through the material.

At Chaeyoung's crotch, Dahyun traced the shape of the cock below, pressing a thumb down as she swiped over the sensitive tip. Chaeyoung's head fell back as a thick groan escaped her lips, the sound of which went right through Dahyun and down to her waiting clit. As she leaned her head forward again, Chaeyoung smirked at Dahyun and raised her leg, pushing a thigh against Dahyun's center, which Dahyun ground down on immediately. Chaeyoung's eyes were hungry as she sat forward and pulled Dahyun into a kiss with a hand behind the blonde's head.

They kissed forcefully, sloppily, each panting as hands traced patterns over still clothed bodies. Shifting positions, Dahyun moved to be fully on top of Chaeyoung, grinding herself against the wet patch forming at the tented material of Chaeyoung's jumpsuit, eliciting another groan and a series of panting breaths. The sounds Chaeyoung made were almost enough for Dahyun to want to skip forward to taking her fully, but she knew it would be better for both of them if she didn't rush.

Between breaths Chaeyoung was nipping and sucking hungrily along Dahyun's jaw and neck, leaving pretty red marks and making her shiver.

"I've wanted this for so long, Dahyun..." Chaeyoung whispered in her ear, hot breath against Dahyun's skin.

Dahyun moaned in response, rocking her hips back and forth. She had wanted it too, too nervous to ever make a move, too rigid, protocoled, too much of a teacher's pet. But when Chaeyoung had first kissed her, never in her fantasies had she imagined this. Dahyun moved as though Chaeyoung's cock was already inside her, and her pretty moans only served to tease Chaeyoung further.

Dahyun ran a hand back up Chaeyoung's torso, pausing to lightly pinch at the hard nipple it ran across, and took hold of the jumpsuit zipper. She pulled it down slowly, slower than is necessary, and her eyes were drawn to the pale skin revealed inch by inch.

"Y e s..." Was all Chaeyoung could respond, as she caressed Dahyun's waist and hips

Removing herself from Chaeyoung's lap and feeling the loss of body heat against her own, Dahyun positioned herself on her knees between Chaeyoung's knees. Chaeyoung practically growled at the sight, her desire to be in control eroded by Dahyun's teasing. Instead she pushed her hips up as Dahyun pulled the zipper all the way down . Dahyun tugged the tight material once, and Chaeyoung's hard cock bounced out, causing Chaeyoung to hiss. The head was close to Dahyun's mouth, her lips slightly parted, and for several moments Dahyun felt as if she had become completely brainless at the sight of it.