Church Sinners - Dajeong

If you’re religious I suggest you don’t read this, also lots of dirty talk.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

“What do we have here?” Jeongyeon's voice sounded through the darkness of the church. Services had ended the hour before, but Dahyun was still there, on her knees, praying to the Lord. Jeongyeon bit back a chuckle, knowing her girlfriend would not be amused by disregard for her religion.

Dahyun's eyes flew open, and she turned towards her girlfriend in surprise. “What are you doing here?” She hissed.

“Chill, Dahyunie. Your Mom told me she was supposed to pick you up here, and I offered to do it instead.” Jeongyeon plopped down in the pew beside Dahyun. “I didn’t realize you still prayed.” Her tone was subdued, the teasing gone, a warm tone washed over Dahyun.

Dahyun smiled. “Well, someone has to ask the Lord’s forgiveness for the things we do.”

Jeongyeon smiled in return, glancing around at the mostly darkened church, candles flickering in the distance. She scanned Dahyun's profile, her eyes closed, her face slightly upturned to the sky, her beautiful lips pursed in thought. Kim Dahyun was just about the most beautiful girl she’d ever seen, and damn if she wasn’t a lucky bitch for being the one she had picked. Staring at her girlfriend’s long black hair, Jeongyeon felt her cock start to swell in her pants, and with that, every dirty thought she’d ever had in church began to whirl through her brain. She glanced down, her dick was obviously hard in her pants, it was hard to hide nine inches long and three inches thick, so she rarely bothered trying.

“Really, Jeongyeon? Here?” Dahyun asked, sounding completely exasperated.

“I can’t help it, you look so hot, Dahyun.” Jeongyeon finished, dropping a hand to the bulge in her jeans and stroking it slowly in a way that never failed to make Dahyun horny as well. Looking up at her girlfriend’s face, she smiled, seeing signs of Dahyun's growing arousal all over her.

“We can’t. Not here.” Dahyun returned, biting on her bottom lip, her cheeks coloring.

“Why not? No one’s here. You can’t tell me that you haven’t thought about it before, Dahyun. Getting your brain’s fucked out in God’s house. I know you have, babe, you’re so fucking kinky.” Jeongyeon grinned as the coloring of Dahyun's cheeks became a full on blush. “I can make you feel good, Dahyun. Let me?” Jeongyeon asked, reaching out to wrap her hand around her girlfriend’s and pulling them, joined to the bench.

“We shouldn’t.” Dahyun responded, not letting go of her hand.

“Fuck yeah, we should. C’mon, Dahyun, we’re young and we only live once.” Jeongyeon grinned, knowing the deal was sealed. Dahyun was no good at resisting her. “Besides, you’ve already asked for forgiveness.” She moved forward to drop a kiss on Dahyun's beautiful neck. Humming against it, she whispered “Please?”

Dahyun's hand pulled from Jeongyeon, dropping to the bulge in her pants, and Jeongyeon was unable to hold back a moan. “You’re so hard.” Dahyun murmured, running her hand over the length.

“For you. I want to fuck you.” Jeongyeon replied before leaning up to capture Dahyun's lips. Immediately, they both sunk into the kiss, their lips soft and insistent against each other. When Jeongyeon's tongue searches and finds Dahyun's, they both moan into the kiss, it echoes in the cavernous silence. They shift their weight until Dahyun is laying down in the pew, legs spread, Jeongyeon between them, her hard cock pressed against Dahyun in the best of ways, enough that Dahyun grinds her already wet underwear into the zipper of Jeongyeon's jeans. “Fuck, Dahyun, you want this so bad don’t you.”