Fucking The Babysitter - Dahmo

Dahyun finds her babysitter closing the door to her son's room quietly, clearly having just put him to sleep.

She silently walked up behind just as the crack of the door being closed was heard. Dahyun pressed her erection against the girl's ass, "How was he today?"

Momo moaned a little, bringing her hand behind her and digging her finger in Dahyun's hair, "Sweet as an angel."

"How about you, baby. Have you been naughty or nice today."

"I rubbed my clit while he was napping and came all over your pillow."

"Naughty girl."

Dahyun dug her hands in the girl's waist as she roughly spun her around and backed her against the wall that was between her room and her son's.

"You finished taking care of my son, now it's time you take care of me."

"Of course, anything you want Daddy."

Dahyun began unbuckling her belt, "get on your knees, baby girl. Let daddy fuck your face a little."

Momo moaned as she slid on the wall until she landed on her knees and helped Dahyun pull her cock out from the opening without taking off her pants.

The cock was straining hard.The mushroom head red from needing to fuck something. Momo kissed the bulbous swollen head before she leaned her head back against the wall, giving Dahyun an innocent smile.

"Open up, little girl. Daddy had a long day at work today."

Momo opened her mouth all the way and sat there waiting. And not a second later Dahyun pushed her cock inside all the way to the hilt and let it sit there inside her throat.

"Oh, yes." Dahyun hissed. "That's it. What a good girl I have." she sighed upwards, head rolling back.

She backed her hips up, pulling her cock from Momo's throat and then thrusted inside again. Momo relaxed her throat, swallowing down and letting Dahyun go all the way down.

"Tap your neck where my bulge is, baby. Squeeze your neck with your hand. I wanna feel it."

Momo used her hand and tapped against the head of Dahyun's cock that was nestled deep in her throat.

"Yeah, just like that. Massage your neck now."

Momo pressed down on the little bulge in her neck and Dahyun immediately hissed from pleasure.

"Such a good girl." she growled, before she started fucking Momo's throat properly.

Dahyun held the girls head with both hands and fucked her frustrations out in her throat. It felt heavenly to sink inside a throat and not worry about a gag reflex that would deter her. Momo was a perfect cock sucker. And a perfect babysitter too.

She sat there with her mouth opened and let Dahyun fuck inside of it. It was perfect.

"Such a good girl." Dahyun grunted, fucking harder, loving the fact that Momo's head was backed against the wall and she had more leverage for fucking. She got so deep in there that she felt her balls slapping her chin with every thrust.

"Oh fuck baby, daddy is coming."

Momo began fondling her balls, squeezing them in her hands as Dahyun continued to pummel inside her throat at a crazed speed.

"Yes. Yes, baby. Just like that. Oh fuck, squeeze my balls harder."

Dahyun fucked her cock faster and faster down that tight throat, fisting the girl's hair roughly.