Let's Go To Church - Saida

This is Sana's happy place, it's open, it's practically isolated. She prefers it. Sometimes she just needs to get away from the city life and come out into nature. Breathing in the smells of the trees, the earth beneath her feet.

She lays out a large blanket, sitting in the center. She needs some time to meditate, clear her mind of all the things that are stressing her out.

The sun has moved when she finally opens her eyes. It's no longer morning, maybe just after noon. She stretches her arms above her head, her back popping pleasantly.

It's been too long since she's been out here, taking some time for herself. She lays down on her back, watching the trees towering over her as they sway lightly with the wind. She feels relaxed, but, maybe she could be more. It's been awhile since she's gotten herself off. She's not going to kid herself and pretend getting off in public is not something she finds sexy, the thrill of getting caught fuels her to slide her leggings off along with her underwear.

With a quick look around to see if the coast is clear she rolls onto her front, her hand sliding down between the blanket and her legs. She grinds into her hand as her fingers move through her folds. When the angle becomes to much she raises to her knees, one hand still between her legs, rubbing vigorously over her clit and the other gripping the blanket, holding her up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every once in a blue moon Dahyun likes to take a stroll. Sometimes it's through the city, not walking anywhere in particular, down the sands of the lake near her house. Today she decides to take a hike into the woods.

The usual sounds of birds or her feet crunching through the leaves grace her ears but she can swear she's hearing someone in the woods as she walked. It almost sounds like a woman in distress so she picks up her pace trying to locate the sounds in case someone's in danger.

When she finally finds the source she can't believe her eyes. A woman down on her hands and knees, fucking herself alone in the forest. She stares, unable to look away and feels herself grow hard, pressing tight against her jeans.

She rubs her hand subconsciously over her bulge, the friction only making her harder. Part of her feels like a creep for staring but the other part of her says the woman must not mind if she's doing this out in the open. She looks around thinking maybe there's someone else here but she sees no one.

She makes the choice to take a few steps closer so she can hear her moans more clearer. She knows the woman has to hear her foot steps because the closer she gets the more clumsy her feet become, stepping on small branches that echo into the woods.

In her lust filled haze she realizes she's but a few feet from the blanket now, the woman having not stopped her fingers thrusting into herself.

"Fuck." She whispers to herself, her hand groping at her dick. After a minute or two she can't take it anymore, taking the final steps onto the blanket. She drops her backpack to the floor beside her and collapses to her knees behind the woman, her hands grasping her hips.

She hears the woman gasp, her fingers stilling in her soaked pussy.

She rubs her hand over her ass, her thumb brushing against the woman's soaked fingers.

The woman doesn't move, almost paralyzed.

"Keep going." She groans.

After a moment the woman hesitantly continues, sliding in and out slowly.

Dahyun watches mesmerized. She caresses her ass cheeks, watching her thimble fingers disappear into her folds. Her hands move to her buckle, undoing it as fast as she can, no longer able to take the pressure. She pulls her hard cock from it's confines, sighing contentedly. She jerks herself off slowly unable to look anywhere else but at the soaked pussy in front of her. She hears the woman grunt as she speeds up her fingers.