Movie Night - Dayeon

Dead puppies...

Chaeyoung without a shirt on...

Ms. Park making out with Coach Kang...

Fuck.

Nothing was working. Her underwear was soaked, and while that wasn’t a problem in and of itself, Dahyun was certain Nayeon would be able to feel the accompanying erect penis poking her in the ass. Dahyun had tried to scoot back a bit further on the loveseat so their lower bodies had a bit of space, but there just wasn’t enough room, and fuck who thought it would be a good idea to watch such a boring flick, giving her nothing interesting to focus on except for the gorgeous, petite girl stretched out in front of her? She knew it was a bad idea to come to movie night at Sana's; she’d told her “no” the first time she asked, but then she started playing dirty and sent Nayeon to ask her and, well, she hadn’t been able to say “no” to the older since kindergarten.

Nayeon looked back at her with a frown and Dahyun realised she’d actually growled out loud thinking of her supposed friend taking advantage of her one real weakness. The blonde smiled faintly and gestured at the big-screen TV with her chin, hoping Nayeon would be distracted by the movie (no matter how unlikely that was – this film really was just a yawn-fest). Nayeon rolled her eyes and returned her attention to the screen even as she wiggled closer to Dahyun, grinding her sexy little ass against what was rapidly becoming a rather painful hard-on.

Dahyun hissed in a deep breath, grabbing Nayeon's hip and gently pushing the girl away from her throbbing erection under the guise of settling more comfortably into the cushions. The older huffed lightly and reached up to clasp Dahyun's hand, dragging it down to her stomach in a loose embrace as she shifted back against the blonde.

“Nayeon?” Dahyun whimper-whispered in the girl’s ear.

“Shh, watch the movie,” Nayeon's tone didn’t betray anything, but she continued subtly grinding against Dahyun's crotch.

Dahyun glanced around the room to make sure no one was paying attention to them; Mina and Momo were predictably making out, curled up together in one of the recliner chairs, Jeongyeon and Tzuyu their mirror image on the other side of the room. Sana was leaning back into Jihyo, taking up two-thirds of the full-sized couch, with Chaeyoung at the other end – Sana and Chaeyoung were painting their nails and gossiping quietly, and Jihyo seemed to be the only one actually watching the movie. Confident that slight movements under the blanket covering her and Nayeon wouldn’t be noticed, she began rubbing small circles on the older's soft abdomen, hips weakly thrusting against the girl’s grinding.

Nayeon's breathing picked up and she shivered lightly under the athlete’s ministrations. She’s known about the other girl’s unusual anatomy since a fateful sleepover shortly after they’d both hit puberty and the mortified blonde had awakened with very obvious morning wood, but she’d never thought the gorgeous, popular girl would want her of all people. Feeling the athlete shifting restlessly behind her – and the subsequent brushes of a very hard penis against her bottom – had been quite a rush, and she wasn’t about to let this opportunity slip by. Entwining her fingers with their counterparts, she pulled the blonde’s hand lower, bringing it to rest on her bare thigh under her skirt.

Dahyun's breath hitched at the feeling of the smooth skin under her palm and she began stroking the girl’s silky thigh with feather-light touches. She felt a gush of wetness between her own thighs when her wandering fingers roamed high enough to feel the heat radiating from the girl’s core. And then the older reached back behind her to stroke the achingly hard cock through thin layers of cloth and Dahyun nearly lost it.

“Fuck, Nayeon,” the blonde’s voice was low and raspy, her breathing ragged in the older's ear. Nayeon turned her head to look back at Dahyun, locking her nearly black eyes with their burnished gold counterparts.