I'll Let You Live The Lights Out - Mihyun

Dusk settles between the ragged apartment buildings that tower over the roads that Dahyun drives through. She has no idea what she’s doing, where she’s driving. But the night is as good as any to avoid the emptiness of her apartment, the loneliness that comes with success, as mild as it is. She turns right, catches a sight of women in packs of threes, smoking. Swigging something tucked in unmarked brown paper bags.

Dahyun listens to the music from the radio as she drives. It helps to prevent the stifling silence from catching up to her thoughts that often curtails into a bout of melancholy. She shrugs it off and drives her way closer to the docks. Which sounds like a terrible idea since it’s getting late but Dahyun has yet to find someone that fits the description she wants. Not like she’s picky. All she wants is a older girl with dark brown hair, but most of the girls she keeps driving by are younger. Dahyun feels as if her meagre requirements are not that much to ask for in a street-walking prostitute, so she doesn’t pick them up.

The street lamps flicker and Dahyun rounds another corner. A brunette woman catches her eye, dressed in a red plaid skirt, a lacy black bra, and a sheer cardigan tied underneath her breasts. She has a captain’s hat perched on top of her head, flanked by two other women wearing a different set of attire as revealing as the brunette’s. Dahyun has eyes for nobody else but her.

She pulls over to the side of the curb and honks the horn. The three women glance over to her and Dahyun lowers her windows. She sees the woman. Realizes who she is. After all, Dahyun knows that nose she once coveted, those brwon eyes, and those plump, pink lips from anywhere.

And apparently, she recognizes Dahyun too. She murmurs something to her companions and they both nod. She approaches Dahyun's vehicle alone. Bends over to lean against the door of her car. “Dahyun.”

“Mina,” the dark-haired girl whispers, almost reverently. She swallows hard, ignores the insistence of her cock to make itself known. Dahyun hastily wonders what to say next. Decides to opt for the trajectory of professional conversation. “How much for a night?”

Mina doesn’t seem to expect the question. She blinks, eyes Dahyun curiously. “Three hundred thousand. You pay for the hotel room.”

Dahyun chews her bottom lip. Almost decides against it but Mina's abs are right fucking there and she’s always dreamed about that plane of skin like a landing pad for her cum. She clears her throat. “Okay.”

“Cash only.” Mina adds, but she walks around the car and boards the passenger’s side. Dahyun nods and reminds herself to find an ATM. She doesn’t carry that type of cash around. And besides, she didn’t expect to actually find someone she wants to take to a hotel and fuck. Most of all, she never expected to see Mina.

Dahyun drives in silence to the nearest motel she knows off. Fifty thousand a night and it doesn’t look as grungy and dirty like the other motels with their off-white walls and harsh orange lighting. She glances at Mina, still dressed in her sexy getup as she reads the paper off the rack. Dahyun signs them into a non-smoking room while ignoring the judgmental looks of the receptionist. Fuck off, lady. Dahyun thinks. She hands Mina the other key card and withdraws six hundred thousand in cash from the machine before following her to the elevator.

Up to the third floor they go, and Mina opens the room for them. She carries no purse so she plops herself down on the edge of the queen-sized bed. Dahyun fidgets with her purse. “So…”

“Any reason why you bought a prostitute, Dahyun?” Mina demands. She reclines back, her skin stretching across her stomach, her ribs. Dahyun almost groans at the sight, but her cock does twitch. “Is this a thing you do regularly?”