What One Photo Can Turn Into - Mihyun

It wasn't her intention to get caught. Truthfully, it's no one's intention to get caught with your dick in your hand and a photo of your older sister placed on your bed. And in hindsight, Dahyun should have locked her bedroom door before rushing in here out of boredom. She should have just wanked off to some crappy porn video on her laptop like most individuals do when they're horny. But Dahyun? Nope. Not her. She's been fapping to her sister for years, ever since they found each other again. And now she just can't stop.

The photo you may ask? Well it's a poorly edited cropped photo that Dahyun's printed out on her sister's photo printer. Mina's got her long fiery blonde hair down past her shoulders, skin tight uniform strapped to her body. The front of it looked to be the edited part where it showed Mina's cleavage as the suit was ripped open in the front. And Mina's lips were parted just right. Her eyes pierced as they stared back at Dahyun, which was the icing on the cake for the younger sibling. Shallow breaths filled the room followed by tiny moans as Dahyun's right hand stroked the thick shaft that was nestled against her palm.

She had used a warming lube earlier so her hand glided nicely over the rock hard appendage. It was not a pussy but it was better than nothing. And right now Dahyun was standing over the photo, jeans down around her ankles and tank top pulled up and trapped between her teeth. Her brows furrowed together as the pleasure slowly built up in her stomach. She could feel each throb her cock made in between the slow strokes. The way her veins strained as her orgasm neared. She was also painfully aware how sensitive her cock head was. Every time her palm passed over it, she'd shudder and feel her rising orgasm near the edge.

Now, it wasn't Mina intention to walk in on her little sister. Especially when she knew what sort of sounds the young woman was making. Granted, she knew Dahyun had a penis. Dahyun can't get anyone pregnant but her cock was a big slap to the face.

But here we are now; Mina watching Dahyun jerk herself off too..... was that a photo of Mina.? The older headed woman took a step closer just as thick white ropes of cum spewed from the redden tip. All over the shitty photo of herself. Mina watched as Dahyun slumped a bit in her stance, a semi hard cock still in her hand and a dreamy look upon her face. The same look that was slowly directed towards her before Dahyun's eyes widened and her mouth dropped.

Dahyun's heart stopped.

There she was, pants down, hand on her cock, and a photo of Mina on her bed. Speaking of, the older girl had just walked into the room, and was now staring at her sister, who was decidedly going a bit more beyond family love as she paused mid-stroke to that photo of Mina. The younger girl cringed inwardly, wondering exactly what her sister's reaction was going to be-

"Oh, don't stop on my account." Mina said, closing the door behind her and leaning against it, an excited look on her face. "Please, continue."

"I-...."

"Better yet." Mina pushed off the door and walked over to the bedside table. Pulling out a magazine that had been stashed there; she found it while cleaning one day and said nothing about it. But having caught her sister red handed, she figured now was as good as any to show her sister what she had found.

Dahyun, quiet with a look much like a deer caught in headlights, watched as Mina opened the magazine up to an article. Dahyun instantly knew what magazine that was just by how worn it was. The sight of Mina on the front of it caused Dahyun to swallow audibly.

"Why don't you look at a real photo of me. Something more professional and not edited." Mina stated, a smirk both apparent on her face and in her tone. "I mean, it seems you use this quite a lot as is."

The photo Mina chose, one that made Dahyun wish she was present when it had been taken, was of Mina at the photoshoot. A nice little black number with a waist belt and thin straps over the older head shoulders. She had her hair styled in soft waves of red, long gold earrings and the traditional eyebrow raise. She looked stunning and Dahyun knew. Dahyun always knew.