Shower With The Captain - Dahmo

"Dismissed!" Mono calls. The football team disperses after a long practice, ready to hit the showers and head home. The brunette couldn't be prouder of them or more honored to be their captain. She will lead them to victory again.

With that in mind, Momo gets the basket of balls and sets them up to continue her own practice.

"Bring it, Cap!" Chaeryeong, her goalie calls.

Momo smirks and runs at the goal, dribbling the ball.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alright, see ya, Tzuyu," Dahyun tells the shy freshman. She stayed late help the older girl as she's new to tennis, and as captain, Dahyun makes sure she's there to help whoever needs.

The benefit of staying late...

Dahyun leans against the fence, hooking her fingers in it as she watches the delicious football captain. Paled skin mostly exposed in short shorts and a sports bra, beautiful brunette locks tamed in a French braid, muscles in her legs flexing as she shoots the ball at the goal, that ass...

Dahyun groans lowly, feeling her shorts tighten.

After a few more minutes, the goalie waves at her captain and walks off, leaving the brunette to practice accuracy kicks.

Dahyun continued to creep on her, watching her breasts bounce with certain movements, her hips sway as she practiced turning her leg for different kicks – she wants her hands on them as she – she cuts off that thought. The blonde wishes she was close enough to see her abs flex, watch each droplet of sweat make its way down her temple, past her sharp jaw and continue down a strong neck before plunging into her bra. She would follow that trail with her tongue.

Dahyun closes her eyes, sighing. She's fully hard now.

The football captain starts clean up and cool down exercises and Dahyun twitches in excitement.

The blonde quickly gathers up her things, fumbling with her bag and almost dropping her racket.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Momo steps into the shower setting the temperature as she undoes her braid so she can wash her hair.

One of the nice things about staying late to practice is having the bathroom all to herself. And it's not that she's shy about her body or anything, quite the opposite actually. She knows football keeps her in shape and both sexes lust after her.

After rinsing the conditioner out of her hair, she goes to grab her body wash but gasps when suddenly someone is there wrapping their arms around her. Her natural instinct is to fight but the voice in her ear stops her.

"It's not fair how sexy and commanding you look, Captain," Dahyun purrs huskily, breasts pressing against Momo's paled back.

Momo shivers at her voice, gasping when Dahyun presses her rock-hard dick into her ass.

"You didn't even wait to rinse off for me," Dahyun chides lowly, turning Momo around.

Dahyun goes in for a kiss but pulls back right as their lips barely touch.

The tennis captain chuckles at the glare she gets for that.

Dropping her head, Dahyun licks from Momo's collarbone – moaning at the taste of sweat still lingering – up her neck, and to her ear, nibbling on it.

"Oh. Gods," Momo whimpers, legs shaking.

Dahyun's hand trails up Momo's ribs to cup her breast, teasing her nipple with soft presses by the pad of her thumb. Her other hand travels lower, first to rake her nails on Momo's glorious abs, then down to grip her amazing ass.