Write Me Your Fantasy - Saida

Anticipation roils in Sana's gut when her phone makes an alert sound on a Tuesday afternoon after she clocked out of rehearsals. She climbs the steps out of the subway a few blocks away from her apartment building. Sana grips the strap of her bag and resists the temptation to check her phone though she know full well what her phone was alerting her.

She hurries down the sidewalk, her eyes making a rushed scan at the headlines of the afternoon paper. Seoul smells fill her nose and she scrunches her nose at the smell of garbage and the imminent autumn weather. Sana waves hello at the Catholic grocer who always gives her an extra bunch of kale during her Saturday morning shopping trips. Around a corner Sana goes, until the doors to her apartment building is in sight.

Sana takes the steps two at a time. Her shoulder collides against her door to shove it open. A part of her feels like a craven addict and she wants to feel ashamed about the need building up inside her lower belly, but on the other hand, she knows she can stop anytime she wishes, today is not just the day.

Her bag drops to the floor. Her keys clink in the small bowl she has by the door. Sana kicks off her shoes and makes her way to her bedroom. Blinds pulled down, Sana picks up her iPad that's been charging on a dock by her bed. One new mail message of the newsletter variety, but not one that Sana just signed up for mindlessly.

The fabric of her dress rustles and it drops to the floor along with the rest of her clothes. Bra and panties on the floor. She has no need for clothes tonight for the highlight of her week-which seems sad in retrospect, but Sana doesn't complain. She can go out and meet someone to do this for her, but in her opinion, no one can make her come as hard as she herself can.

Well, except for Dahyun.

Sana taps the screen of her iPad and it brings her to Dahyun's new video. She's half-naked, wearing nothing else but tight black boxers that shows off the thick stalk of meat trapped in the fabric between her thighs. The swell of her breasts look pale, her nipples pink and stiff. Sana takes a deep breath, leans against the headboard, iPad perched on a pillow on her lap.

"Hi," Dahyun's voice is low and husky and a charge of electricity shoots straight to Sana's clit. She shivers. Resists slipping her hand between her thighs. "I have a bit of an announcement to make before I get right to the show." Her chocolate eyes stare into the camera and Sana's toes curl at the depth in them. "I'm holding a contest. If you're interested in entering, this is what you have to do."

Dahyun leans forward, slouching slightly, her elbows rests atop her knees. "I want you to write me a description on what you would do if you get to fuck me. Anything below a thousand words should be enough." Dahyun's lips twitch into a smirk. "And I'll read every single entry. If I like what I read, then you win. The prize? Well..." She stands up, her hands on her curvy hips. Dahyun drags her palms up her sides, her flat stomach, the bulge in her boxers. Her thumbs hook on the garter and she pulls her undergarment down, exposing the top of her cock. "You'll get to fuck me."

Sana bites down on her lip, her thighs already glistening and slippery. She palms her mound. Her fingers dip into her folds. The tips come out wet with her juices. Dahyun lowers her boxers even further and she kicks it off. Her cock, pink and thick, juts out between her legs. It bobs as it's released from its cotton prison. The camera zooms in on her cock, the angle shifts so that it is as if Sana is in front of Dahyun right now, on her knees, her cock so close enough for her to taste.

She's not, though she knew that Sana was relatively close since she is based in Seoul. But this was as close as she could get. For now.

Dahyun held her cock by its base and waves it around, her eyes locking with Sana's. Or that's what she wants to imagine. She fingers her clit. Hole clenches around nothing. "You want this dick?" Dahyun pants, her fist closing around her meat, squeezing on the upstroke. "My cock wants your mouth so bad, baby." Precum beads at the slit. Sana whimpers. She longs to lick it off.