Good Girl - Dahmo

Momo and Dahyun had to stay after school to redo work that they had either failed or weren’t able to complete. The two of them didn’t know each other well, but helped one another with completing their work and completing it correctly. They were both smart people, Dahyun just didn’t try hard enough while Momo had managed to miss so much school that she was behind in her classes. Today Momo was wearing a skirt and a blouse. She looked exactly like how a school girl would look. On the other hand, Dahyun was wearing sweatpants and a sweatshirt.

“Do you understand what it’s asking you to do, Momo?” Dahyun asked the girl.

“Hmm? Oh, I do.” Momo squirmed a little in her seat as Dahyun stared her down.

“What is up with you?” The younger girl laughed lightly.

“I’m just having a hard time focusing,” she hinted towards Dahyun.

“My apologies.” Dahyun shrugged.

As time went on, Dahyun began to find herself glancing at Momo's exposed legs. They were smooth, paled, and thin but not too thin. She licked her lips and began to feel herself grow hard. She groaned lightly and moved one hand onto the crotch of her pants to try and cover up her boner.

“Fuck” she lightly groaned.

“What?” Momo turned to look at the girl who was struggling to keep her composure.

Momo let her eyes wander down towards Dahyun's crotch and saw that Dahyun had her palm resting on something in her pants. She quickly looked away and squeezed her pencil from both being embarrassed and aroused.

Dahyun noticed this and decided to use Momo's reaction to her advantage. She began to slowly move her hands towards Momo's thighs as she gazed into her eyes. She caressed her inner thigh and Momo gasped and left her mouth slightly open as she and Dahyun stared into each other’s eyes. Dahyun moved her hands farther up Momo's skirt until she felt her panties.

“How about we take those off,” Dahyun spoke in a raspy deep tone.

Momo only nodded and she sloppily took her clothing off. She was fully exposed to Dahyun.

“What about you?” Momo gulped.

Dahyun smirked and began taking her clothes off. The only thing she had left on was her boxers.

“I want you to take my boxers off,” Dahyun said huskily.

“O-okay” Momo slowly moved her hands to Dahyun's boxers and slowly slid them off.

As she slid them off, Dahyun's cock slowly sprung free to breathe. Momo's eyes widened as well as her mouth.

“Now. I want you to take my cock into your mouth and suck it. Don’t stop unless I say so” Dahyun began.

“Okay,” Momo wrapped her lips around the length that was in front of her. She swirled her tongue around the tip and looked up at Dahyun. Their eyes met which caused Dahyun to let out a low moan. Momo focused on sucking her cock. She wanted to try and see how deep Dahyun's cock could go. She began to slowly go deeper and deeper around her cock.

“Oh, fuck!” Dahyun moaned.

This urged Momo to suck her off more. She went deeper and was so deep that her nose was touching Dahyun's abdomen. Dahyun felt as if she was choking on her words and let out a moan.

“Fuck Momo. Stop for a minute,” Dahyun was breathing heavily as she fell back onto the desk.

“Did I do something wrong?” Momo frowned.

“Dear God, no!” Dahyun let out a breathy chuckle.

They stood there for a moment in complete silence until it was broke by Dahyun.

“Get on the desk.” Dahyun demanded.

Momo nodded and climbed onto the desk. She laid on her back and watched Dahyun climb onto the desk and began to hover over her. She jerked her cock a few times before guiding it towards Momo's wetness. She ran the tip of her cock through her folds a few times before quickly thrusting into Momo.

“Oh my god, Dahyun” Momo shrieked.

Dahyun smirked and began to thrust into Momo. She started at a slow and steady pace but it quickly transformed into a rapid pace.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!” Momo screamed.

Dahyun kept on slamming in and out of the older girl and then she quickly pulled out.

“Get on your hands and knees. And now,” Dahyun impatiently demanded her.

Momo squirmed off of the desk and onto the floor and she got on her hands and knees.

“Good girl,” Dahyun growled as she smacked her ass a few times before thrusting her meat into the girl underneath her.

“That’s a good girl,” Dahyun growled with each deep thrust she’d make into Momo.

She grabbed her hair, practically yanking it, and began to pull it as she pounded away into her. She pounded into Momo harder than she had ever pounded into any other girl. Dahyun slammed into her a few more times before Momo let out a scream.

“Shh, someone might hear,” Dahyun flipped the girl over as she covered her mouth.

Dahyun rested one hand on her mouth and the other hand was wrapped around her throat. She began thrusting harshly and deeply into her. She grunted as she thrusted into the girl underneath her and felt moans building up in her throat and vibrating against her hand.

“Be a good girl” Dahyun repeated to Momo.

Momo lost it. Her legs began to shake and her back started to arch. She threw her head back and began on trying to find something nearly to grip. She couldn’t find anything so she latched her fingernails into Dahyun's back as her eyes rolled back.

She came so much that she was literally speechless. She couldn’t even scream, that’s how intense it was.

Dahyun began to feel her peek coming along. She thrusted faster into Momo and then quickly pulled out. She began to jack her cock off as she stared at Momo. She came all over Momo's stomach and then she slumped herself against the desk.

“That was so fucking good” Momo whispered.

“We should study more often together,” Dahyun breathlessly smirked.

“Good idea,” Momo grinned.

The two of them got dressed and exchanged numbers. They collected their work and decided to go home. Dahyun volunteered to drive Momo home, but her car was already at the school. They both went their separate ways and as soon as Momo got home she hopped into the shower.