Baby-Sit - Dayeon

"Mom," Dahyun whines. "I'm too old for a baby-sitter! I'm eighteen now," she reminds her mother.

"Baby," Dahee sighs, smoothing a strong hand over the dark hair of her daughter's head. "Don't think of her as a baby-sitter., I know you're growing up. Your Dad and I just don't like leaving you alone all weekend."

Dahyun pulls away petulantly. "Then let Chaeyoung stay with me."

"Dahyun...you two alone in this big house in this neighborhood? Not a chance," Dahee answers with amusement.

"Then Tzuyu can stay over, too," the younger pleads. The older woman laughs - she knows about her daughter's sexuality and...situation, and is aware that the two blondes are Dahyun's best friends, but... "Baby, they are dating each other so I am not comfortable with that idea."

Dahyun slumps in her seat in disappointment. "Fine, just leave me with some crusty old lady all weekend while you and Dad have fun."

"Oh, Baby, Your Dad's medical conferences are rarely ever what I would call fun. And you won't be stuck with a 'crusty old lady,'" Dahee imitates her child whilst using air quotes. "She's a freshman at Seoul National University studying dance. Such a sweet girl; you two will have fun this weekend."

"Whatever," Dahyun spits out, scuffing the worn toe of her Converse against the floor. If she's stuck with a stupid baby-sitter this weekend, she will ignore the bitch and concentrate on gaming online with Mina.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kim Jeonghyun and Dahee are completely charmed by the "baby-sitter." The blonde storms their doorstep enthusiastically, introducing herself as "Im Nayeon, at your service." A toothy smile accompanies the proclamation.

"Dear, our Dahyunie is upstairs," Jeonghyun urges. "She may seem difficult at first, but she's a good girl."

Nayeon nods agreeably. "I'm sure she is, Dr. Kim!"

A sullen Dahyun and giddy Nayeon see the older couple off, Dahee and Jeonghyun waving and blowing kisses to their daughter as their car pulls away. The younger scoffs as her parents embarrass her.

The two girls eye one another before going back inside and settling awkwardly into the den. Silence reigns.

"So," the blonde begins. "Want to watch a movie?" She bends over to peruse the DVDs in the Kim family collection.

Dahyun eyes the supple curve of Nayeon's ass. She feels her cock twitch at the sight, quickly dragging a pillow over her lap to hide her growing hard-on.

Nayeon retrieves a DVD, unaware of Dahyun's hungry gaze. "How's this one?"

"Um, sure," the younger vaguely agrees, shifting the throw pillow over her huge erection whilst pinching her thigh in submission. She tries to remember the tips Mina gave her to calm excitement after he discovered his friend also had a penis.

The dancer loads the chosen movie into the DVD player, frowning as she finds it strange that Dahyun is breathing somewhat hard and seated practically on the arm of the couch. "I don't have cooties, honest," Nayeon mentions, barely touching the younger's shoulder.

Dahyun jerks away from her as if burned. "Um, ok, Yeonie." Internally, she chides herself for the casual assignment of the nickname.

The blonde eyes her a moment and decides to ignore her strange behavior. "This is a good movie."

Dahyun simply nods her agreement, praying her stiffness will either go away or be un-noticed. After a few minutes, she feels herself soften some but is still on edge.