The Heat Of The Sauna - Dayeon

Dahyun sighed as she leaned backwards against the wooden wall. This felt nice. She could feel the tension just running out of her body as she sat down in here. A nice, quiet spot where she could relax.

The sauna was big enough for a dozen or so people, but Dahyun was the only one in it. And that meant that she could turn the temperature up as high as she wanted it, and she wouldn’t have to talk to anyone and she could just relax. Absolutely perfect.

And even as Dahyun thought to herself about how lucky she was to have some time to herself to enjoy herself, the glass door at the front of the sauna opened. Dahyun cracked an eye open to glare at whoever was both letting the heat out and was probably going to bother her when Dahyun just wanted some alone time.

It was Nayeon. The older smiled at Dahyun as she stepped in and closed the door behind her. She was wearing a thick white towel wrapped around her torso, just like Dahyun was. It seemed to cling to her body very tightly, and Dahyun felt a twinge of arousal run through her as she stared, opening her other eye as well.

“Hello, Dahyunie,” Nayeon said with a smile, sitting down next to Dahyun and stretching. Dahyun's eyes flicked upwards to follow the long, muscular arms as they waved around in the air, and the even longer legs as they kicked in front of the older. “Oh my, this feels nice.”

“Yep,” Dahyun said quietly, idly laying one hand on her lap, in a pretty good concealment. If her alone time was going to be interrupted, then at least she might as well enjoy the newcomer. And Nayeon was more conducive to quiet and tranquility than Sana, for example, would be. “Very hot.”

The two of them sat in silence for a bit, and Dahyun's head started to sink down to her chest. Before it could arrive, though, Nayeon coughed into her hand. Dahyun's shoulders tensed up and then she forced herself to relax. She looked up into a slightly worried face.

“Dahyunie,” Nayeon said, looking off to the side. Her face was red but it was very hot in here, “could I ask you for some advice?”

“…I suppose,” Dahyun said, screaming no inside of her head. But that would just be rude, and Nayeon deserved better, Dahyun thought.

“You see, I’ve been thinking about Kyungsoo lately,” and now Dahyun was certain that the red on Nayeon's cheeks wasn’t just from the heat, “and, well, he’s so smart and funny and attractive,” Dahyun shrugged a bit, “I’m planning on asking him out on a date.” Nayeon glanced at her, blushed, and then looked away again. “I was wondering if you have any advice for that sort of thing.” She coughed into her hand. “I’ve never actually had a boyfriend or girlfriend before.”

Dahyun nodded, her mind starting to get into gear as various thoughts presented themselves for inspection. One was that Nayeon was very attractive. That white towel really showed off how long her legs were. And how big her breasts were. Had Nayeon chosen a towel that stopped right above her nipples and three inches down her thighs, or had that been the biggest size there was?

Either way, it was hard for Dahyun to complain. And as she looked at Nayeon out of the corner of her eye, another thought presented itself. Why not get a bit of payback at Nayeon for interrupting her alone time?

“Well,” Dahyun said, turning her head to look at Nayeon dead on, “I’d say the thing you absolutely need before you ask someone out on a date is sexual experience.”

Dahyun was expecting Nayeon to turn red, which she did. She was also expecting some spluttering and shock, which didn’t happen. Dahyun frowned a bit at that. Instead, Nayeon nodded, while her fingers grabbed the bottom of her towel tightly.