Overtime Hours - Dubchaeng

She was thrusting hard into the blonde's warm tunnel, Chaeyoung was really tight around her and it felt amazing.

“Chaeyoung I'm so close” she said into the blonde's neck moaning

“I'm almost there, keep going baby” was Chaeyoung's answer, the blonde was wrapped around her, scratching her back leaving red marks, Dahyun didn't care it was a good kind of pain.

“Fuck Chaeyoung I'm gonna come!”

“Yes baby come insid…”

The alarm went off on the bedside table and Dahyun woke up suddenly. Shutting the alarm off she let herself fall back to her bed sighing, she looked down and saw a tent in her boxers, she needed to take care of that before work, she was not gonna lie it wasn't the first time she had this kind of dreams about the sexy blonde and it wasn't the first time that she was gonna take care of herself in the shower before going to work, she got up and went to her bathroom, this was gonna be a long day.

Dahyun arrived to her office, she was a songwriter in one of the biggest music companies in Seoul, “Son Records”. She was talking to one of the secretaries when a voice behind her said.

“And how's my best writer this morning?” Dahyun smiled and turned to meet her boss, Joondae.

“Don't let Nayeon hear you saying that or she is gonna be really mad”

“Oh c'mon everyone in this building knows that you are the best Dahyun… Even Nayeon” Said the blonde with a kind smile on his face.

Dahyun loved working here, it has being a dream since she was little, composing and writing were her passions and she was really good at it, she was living her dream at 21, she couldn't ask for more, Mr. Son was amazing, really good at his work and with his employees, that's why dreaming about fucking his daughter against one her office walls was a really really bad idea.

“Well good morning beautiful people, how's everyone today?” Speaking of the devil, Son Chaeyoung entered the office smiling, with a dress that Dahyun thought if was made for Chaeyoung's body, the blonde kissed her dad and say hi to Dahyun not without checking the brunette out first with that smile on her face.

That was the thing how could she stop having those dreams If Chaeyoung keeps looking at her like that every time she saw her?

“So what's the plan for today?” Asked the blonde to her father.

“Well we have a meeting with Jihyo to talk about the final touches for her album and decide which art we are going to use for the cover, have you seen the art Chaeyoung made for this album Dahyun?” Her boss asked her.

“Actually no, haven't had the chance but I bet is amazing, Chaeyoung is an amazing artist” she said honestly.

“Well thank you Dahyun, you are pretty amazing yourself, miss songwriter of the year” was the blonde answer and there was that smirk again.

“You're both the best, I don't know what we're going to do when Chaeyoung leave us to go to college, my baby”

“I'm 20 dad, I'm not a baby anymore and remember I'm not going to college yet, I still have to decide where I want to go, if I decide to go, I'm not sure I'm ready to leave Son Records yet I have plans here”. The blonde said while looking at Dahyun.

“Mr. Son, Jihyo and her manager arrived” Joondae's secretary interrupt them.

“Thank you. Well ladies prepare yourselves, because we all know Jihyo is amazing but her bother/manager is a real pain in the ass”