Waking Up Beside You - Dahmo

Dahyun was brought out of her sleep by the warming sunrise. She yawned and stretched, smacking her lips.

And that pace for Dahyun now, was a slow and steady one. Trying to roll over, Dahyun felt the weight of the person behind her and looked to see Momo fast asleep.

She smiled at the sight. Momo's eyes were shut tightly and she looked so innocent and sweet.

The blonde was murmuring rather adorably in her sleep; the younger girl's ears twitched as she caught "Dahyun" and "mmm, gods, right there".

Oh. She's dreaming about me, She thought for a moment and then grinned toothily. Let's give her a nice wake-up call, shall we?

Lowering her head and gently opening her mouth, she left a love bite on Momo's neck. She heard a soft husky breath from the sleeping princess, but Momo still didn't wake up. It looked like Dahyun was going to have try a little bit harder to wake her.

She pulled the blankets back to reveal the red boyshorts her lover was wearing. She retracted her fingers and then very carefully slipped her fingers into the waistband. The tip of her fingers soon entered Momo's wet folds. The sound of sloshy wetness was a delight to her ears.

"Mmm," the blonde murmured sleepily, arching a little.

"Momo," Dahyun rumbled, bending down and nipping again. She played a little with the moisture of Momo's hairy folds, feeling it coat her fingers. Gods, she's wet. Must be having a good dream then.

The blonde's fluttered open, seeing her girlfriend's toothy grin, chocolate eyes shining. Her lids opened and closed a few times as she focused on the visage of her very needy girlfriend gazing down at her with a look of love on her face.

"Hey babe..." she whispered.

"... Dahyun?"

"Hope you don't mind me having some morning milk," she smirked, before pulling the shorts down completely and starting drinking the moisture. 'Mmm...she tastes amazing.' Her tongue spread the folds of Momo's pussy, tasting what was within.

Momo moaned, reaching down and ruffling the wild hair. She had been dreaming about this, and now it was happening. 'This is a really good way to wake up.' She wanted to moan her heart out, but feared waking up everyone else in the house.

Dahyun gently bit the inside of Momo's leg, aggressively, her teeth marking the pale flesh of her thigh. She couldn't help it. She wanted to taste every bit of Momo's body and the deep heat of her mating instinct was already kicking in... and Momo was that mate.

"Mmm!" The blonde groaned.

The younger grinned up at her. "Like that?"

"Your teeth... I'm so into your biting." She panted, raking hands through her lover's brown hair as Dahyun continued eating her and biting her. She moaned, feeling the slight pleasurable sensation as Dahyun left another bite on her other thigh.

The younger girl smirked and then said "Anything else?"

"I... I could want you to fuck me..." she said, looking down at her with lust-darkened brown eyes. She was very horny and really, really wanted Dahyun to be inside her. She was turned on by the biting... but she really wanted Dahyun to go all the way.

A deep blush filled Dahyun's cheeks. "Hang on... let me just put my condom on." She got up rather reluctantly from the bed and went over to the nightstand. She found the small bag and pulled it out. She groaned, looking down at her fully erect cock poking out from her furry mound between her legs.