Chapter 236 - 237

Mulai dari awal

After a lot of work, City Lord Li finally discovered him.

While Shen Zening and Bai Yang were cleaning corpses swollen by sea water on the cliff, City Lord Li went to investigate how these corpses ended up in the sea.

It's easy to catch a few naughty children. In fact, it's not that no one has seen them running towards the cliff. It's just that the little monks are like little bullies spoiled by their parents. Passersby always get together when they see them. I just thought they were trapped in the city and were bored, so they found a secret base to party.

Passers-by didn't care about their safety and didn't bother to follow them and ask. It wasn't until they heard about the corpses under the cliff that they remembered that those young monks always ran towards the cliff.

Shen Zening didn't ask much about how those young monks dealt with them. In short, they should be taught a lesson.

He took double the reward given by City Lord Li, and after making a deal for spiritual grass powder and weapons, he took Bai Yang back to the hotel first.

Although the corpses in Longlan City have not been completely cleaned up yet, City Lord Li is working overtime. Shen Zening feels that the surrounding roads will be cleared in just two days, so he and Bai Yang don't have to keep watching. .

The siege of Longlan City was different from the sudden siege of Shuowang City. There were not many places in Longlan City that needed support, and City Lord Li had prepared sufficient things in advance.

After they left Longlan City, they just stared at the workshop to see if they could increase the production capacity of the machines.

"Many times, orders for machines are made in the middle of the night, and when we go to bed at night, we have to wait until we get up the next morning to take out the finished products." In the small building, Bai

Yang and Shen Zening were sitting together . One was lying down, discussing matters in the workshop.

Bai Yang lay lazily in Shen Zening's arms. Shen Zening held her snow-white hair in her hand and combed it with her long, well-defined fingers.

After Shen Zening heard what Bai Yang said, she pinched the soft fox ears with her fingers a little dishonestly, and then said: "Let someone go over and be on duty." There will be people on duty at night, and then the machine will After weapons or

other auxiliary instruments are manufactured, the employees on duty can just put in new drawings and raw materials.

However, who has more leisure now...

Shen Zening was thinking in his mind. Although the hotel has not fully returned to normal operation, the puppet team needs to patrol outside and eliminate the scattered corpse puppets wandering around. Shen Yi's words seem to He is very busy all year round and needs to deal with various affairs of the hotel. As for Shen Er, the planting and breeding yard also has a lot of things to do recently, especially the demand for spiritual grass powder has increased, and the spiritual grass cultivation has also increased. It was much more frequent than before. He even bought two more spiritual fields for Shen Er and Xie Yu to plant spiritual grass...

Later, the NPC employee who asked the little fox to draw large quantities from the card pool was actually right. Shen Zening is not very familiar with them, so she is not sure about leaving the workshop to them, but if it is not limited to NPC employees, but if acquaintances are asked to help...it seems that there are not many acquaintances who can toss such advanced machines. Tech stuff, right?

Wu Shuang is quite free every day. He has not followed Qin Yan to patrol outside the hotel recently. He is a cat demon and doesn't like to sleep at night. If he can figure out how to deliver drawings and raw materials to the machine, he can help him. He temporarily came over to help for two days.