wei wuxian x young sister!reader 🥀࿐part 3

NOT INCEST JUST A SIBLING BOND !

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

NOT INCEST JUST A SIBLING BOND !

▶ Requested by - @Tzyona , @keyblade_wife

▶ Fluff and angst 

▶ Female reader

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[Y/N] stared at the man who looked rather familiar. 

She had decided to accompany Jiang Cheng to this years conference, mostly because she wanted to see Jin Ling again but also she wanted to have a talk with Nie Huaisang. He had been a good friend of her brothers in the past and she had a feeling that she had wanted to talk to him about. 

The only thing she really remembered about the Nie leader was that he was lazy and hated doing any work. But being the young person she had been at the time of hearing these things, she had suspected that he was just playing dumb. [Y/N] herself used to do it before her- her brother caught her and told her to stop doing it before she made it a habit and then really did become dumb. 

Lan Wangji had come with a plus one, the lunatic Mo Xuanyu who had gotten kicked out of the Jin Clan some years ago. 

That alone had sparked a bunch of conversations and rumors. 

[Y/N] didn't really care for rumors. 

"Shixiong," she called. And when she didn't get an immediate answer, she poked her older brother figures cheek. Multiple times until he snapped at her to stop. "You know something, don't you? Why aren't you telling me?" 

His eye twitched in irritation. "Why can't you just sit still and be quiet? Why did you even come in the first place?" 

She pouted. "Shixiong might cause a political scandal! I'm just here to make sure you don't." 

Jiang Cheng glared. "I'm not going to cause a political scandal! I've done this before. This isn't my first conference." 

[Y/N] raised an eyebrow. "So you won't tell me what you're hiding?" 

He frowned. "Sometimes I hate how smart you actually are." 

"You just forget I actually have a brain because I'm so pretty!" [Y/N] smiled thinly. "Sometimes it feels like I'm the only emotional aware person in this family." 

Jiang Cheng grumbled something that she didn't catch before going back to ignoring her. 

[Y/N] went back to staring at the familiar looking man only to realize that he and Lan Wangji were missing. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"My little nephew is soooooooooo cute!" [Y/N] giggled. She definitely wasn't drunk. 

kalopsia ; mo dao zu shi oneshots iiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें