jin ling x reader 🌻࿐

▶ Requested by - @ItsJune31

▶ Fluff and angst 😼😼💕

▶ Female reader

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"[Y/N]?" 

Said women looked up to see Lan Sizhui and Lan Jingyi standing in the doorway. She smiled gently, shoving something that looked a lot like a bouquet of wilted peonies under the desk she was seated at. "A-Hui! A-Yi! What are you doing? Come in." They smiled and didn't waste any time, ignoring the 'running' rule. 

"Shijie!" 

"A-Jie!" 

[Y/N] dusted her hands off and stood, brushing her skirt. "How are you two?" 

"We're good!" Jingyi grinned. "How are you Shijie?" 

It was no secret that Lan [Y/N] was the pride of the entire Cloud Recesses. She was the adopted daughter of Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian and older sister to Lan Sizhui. While their parents travelled the world, she and her younger brother stayed. He practiced with the sword and she practiced with medicine. She had always preferred medicine over the sword. Maybe it had something to do with the stories their uncle Wen Ning told of their aunt Wen Qing, but she strived to be just as good as the Wen doctor. She was also the Shijie to Jingyi, though somewhat unofficially, she still loved that he called her that. Jingyi said it with such pride. 

"I'm good-" She was cut off as Jingyi launched himself at her. Sizhui quickly got behind her and caught her as she stumbled. [Y/N] wrapped her arms around him and hummed softly into his ear. "Bad day?" 

"No..." Jingyi's voice was muffled. "I just wanted a hug." 

"Aww.." [Y/N] cooed, smiling. She hugged him closer. 

"Um... guys... can you hurry this up...? I-I'm getting crushed here...." Sizhui's distressed voice sadly interrupted the heartwarming moment. 

"Oh buzz off Sizhui! She's actually your Jiejie! Let me have my turn with her!" 

"She's not just some object! Don't refer to her like that!" 

"You know I didn't mean that! You always get to have her! Let me have her!" 

"I don't mind you hugging her but I mind when I'm the one being crushed!" 

[Y/N] laughed and gently pushed Jingyi off her and helped Sizhui gain his balance. "There is no need for fighting boys, we can spend the rest of the afternoon together if you want." 

Jingyi grinned and then stuck his tongue out at Sizhui who rolled his eyes. 

[Y/N] laughed from behind her sleeve. She moved and slowly moved the two boys apart from each other. "Do you two want to help me make soup? Or we could pick flowers."