wei wuxian x short!strong!reader 🥀࿐

▶ Requested by no one

▶ Fluff

▶ Male reader

▶ You can thank Buffbo for this chapter because he's inspired me as of late

▶ MC is something you should fear wxx :)

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Isn't [Y/N]-Di cute?" Wei Wuxian smiled as he put his elbow on [Y/N]'s head. "He's the perfect height for an armrest." 

"You have three seconds to run." [Y/N] smiled widely. Wei Wuxian gulped, sweat dropping. "R-right..." He smiled before running away. 

Jiang Cheng watched the scene blankly. 

"Why are you looking at me like that?" [Y/N] asked, rolling his sleeves up. 

"He's terrified." The Jiang stated. 

"He's smiling," [Y/N] said. He acted as if he was explaining it to a three year old. 

"He's smiling because he's terrified." Jiang Cheng deadpanned. 

"Oh he should be," [Y/N] smiled evilly. "When I get my hands on him there won't even be a body to bury." He made sure his sleeves were tied up and wouldn't get in the way or get dirty. 

"Don't kill my brother, that's my job." Jiang Cheng grumbled. 

"Oh my Xie Lian! Did you just call him your brother?!" [Y/N] gasped, smiling excitedly. "You finally admitted it!" 

Jiang Cheng's face grew pink. "I-I did not!" He shouted. "Your hearing things! Shut up!" 

[Y/N]'s smile only seemed too grow. 

"Stop smiling! I didn't say that! If you don't stop I'll break your legs!" 

"Okay, okay I'm going, I'm going..." [Y/N] muttered, rolling his eyes. His smile never left. He walked over and picked up some huge rocks. Jiang Cheng's embarrassment was forgotten as he gapped at the male. He tried to hide it but [Y/N] saw right through it. He laughed. 

"What..." 

[Y/N] grinned, eyes seeming to glow. "Its one of the many ways you get a chicken to come out of hiding." 

Jiang Cheng snorted. "I cannot believe you just called him a chicken." 

[Y/N] shrugged. "He was the one to run away." 

"You threatened him," Jiang Cheng pointed out. 

"No," [Y/N] hummed. "Its a promise." 

A shiver ran down Jiang Cheng's spine at those words. He did not want to get on [Y/N]'s bad side anytime soon... 'Wei Wuxian will just have to stop with the height jokes...' He coughed. 

"BYE~!" 

And [Y/N] ran off, throwing rocks and anything he could get his hands on and pick up, and trying to flush Wei Wuxian out of his hiding. And unsurprisingly, it worked. 

Jiang Cheng sat down and eat some of his Jie's soup and watched the show. Yanli wasn't as happy to watch but didn't make any move to help Wei Wuxian saying, 'He did that to himself...', and Jiang Cheng full heartily agreed. It wasn't his fault his brother was an idiot sometimes. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ So did Wei Wuxian survive? 

▶ Okay not really Wei Wuxian x reader because there was a lot of JC but oh well- 

▶ Sorry you only get one chapter today </3 writing three chapters in one sitting yesterday drained me lol 

Completed : 6/15/2022