lan sizhui x older sister!reader 📖࿐

NOT INCEST JUST A SIBLING BOND!

▶ Requested by no one 

▶ Angst :) I want to hurt people

▶ Female reader

▶Yeah the timeline is probably fucked because it's been a hot minute since I've watched Mdzs lol

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[Y/N] wiped a tear away and turned to face the little boy whose face had some dirt on it. She forced a smile. "Has Wei Wuxian been burying you again?"

A-Yuan nodded, pouting. "He keeps saying it's how I'll grow taller... but... then he waters me... but I haven't grown at all! How am I supposed to protect you and Xian-Gege? And Qing-Jie!"

[Y/N] leaned down and wiped the dirt away with her sleeve. "Xian-Gege doesn't know what he's doing." Her eyes softened. "I'm sure you'll grow all on your own, A-Yuan. Don't let Xian-Gege tell you otherwise."

A-Yuan smiled, showing his teeth. He raised his arms, making grabbing motions with his hands indicating he wanted to be picked up.

[Y/N] winced and nervously glanced at the entrance. She tried to stop her hands shaking as she picked A-Yuan up and stood up. She moved him so he was cuddled up in her arms. 'Oh my little A-Yuan...' She buried her face in his hair, a stray tear slipped down her cheek. 'I wish we had more time together...'

"Jiejie, where is Xian-Gege? And Qing-Jie?"

[Y/N] pulled away, looking into his big innocent eyes. She couldn't do this. [Y/N] could hear the voices of all the other Clan's growing closer and knew that it would soon be too late for either of them. "They're out doing something. I'm sure they'll be back soon."

"Promise?" A-Yuan's lip pursed out.

[Y/N] managed a laugh. His pout was adorable!

"I promise."

Wei Wuxian picked that perfect time to burst into the room. His eyes widened at the sight of them. "Why are you still here?!" He hissed, hand tightening around his flute. "I told you to take him and leave."

[Y/N] glared, hugging A-Yuan closer who let out a confused noise. "We were just leaving."

Wei Wuxian's eyes softened a fraction. "You need to hurry."

[Y/N] huffed. "I know that look. What are you planning?" She almost added the fact that Wen Ning and Wen Qing had sacrificed themselves but realized that would be petty and uncalled for.

Wei Wuxian didn't answer and instead grabbed her arm, dragging her out of the hut and into the dry and smoky air of the Burial Mounds.

"Hey-"