various x shi qingxuan!reader ⭐࿐

▶ Requested by - @-_rija_- 

▶ Fluff 

▶ Genderfluid reader (Ahhh I'm very excited to write this :D I myself am genderfluid <3)

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

'Hello [Y/N]!" Wei Wuxian waved excitedly.

"Hello Wei Wuxian!" [Y/N] waved back with a wide smile.

"Hello Senior [L/N]!" The juniors all greet in unison, bowing.

[Y/N] nodded to them, snapping his fan open. "And hello Wen Ning.'

"[L/N]-Gongzi..." Wen Ning greeted, standing shyly behind Wei Wuxian. [Y/N] had to stop himself from laughing at the height difference between the two.

"What brings all of you out here today? I thought you don't venture very far away from Gusu. Since it might be too dangerous..." [Y/N] eyed Wei Wuxian, hinting at him being a mother hen.

Wei Wuxian either didn't notice the jab or chose to ignore it. Instead he walked over and hooked his arm around [Y/N]'s neck. "It's alright [Y/N]! No need to worry. Besides, it's still daytime. We have plenty of time!"

[Y/N] laughed. "Wei Wuxian, how did you ever manage to convince their elders to let them go with you?"

"That's my secret!" He winked. "And how are they supposed to learn anything if they are never allowed to take risks?"

[Y/N] looked over at the ducklings to see them either glaring or awkwardly trying to give them privacy. I mean they were being talked about like they weren't there so it's understandable.

"Well then, I shall leave you to it. Maybe after you're done we can go into town and sample some of their wine. I've heard it's absolutely exquisite." [Y/N]'s eyes sparkled as they lazily fanned themselves.

Wei Wuxian pouted. "Aww...."

"Wei-Gongzi... we must start getting set up... the sun will be setting in... an hour or so." Wen Ning stuttered, nodding his head shyly at [Y/N] who grinned back. [Y/N] thought Wen Ning like the moon, Wei Wuxian as the sun, and the juniors as the stars.

Everyone else thought [Y/N] to be the sun. Always happy and shining brightly.

Not that [Y/N] knew this of course.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

A few days later, [Y/N] made their way to a nearby town. They had left Wei Wuxian, his ducklings, and Wen Ning to their own devices. [Y/N] hoped it wasn't the wrong choice, they knew Wei Wuxian wouldn't let anything happen to those ducklings on his watch. They had faith in him.