various x talia al ghul!reader ⭐࿐part 2

Modern Au

Modern Au

▶ Requested by no one

▶ Fluff with angst

▶ Female reader

▶ I've decided to make a part 2 cause I just can't stop thinking of Talia

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Jingyi stared down at his sleeping baby brother. He looked so peaceful, snoring quietly with drool threatening to spill from the corner of his mouth. He didn't have a care in the world. Lan Jingyi was a little envious of his baby brother who had it easy.. for now..

He couldn't stop worrying about his mother and everyone else. Had they made it out safely? Were they okay? How injured were they? Are they dead? They couldn't be dead!

Sizhui gently placed a hand on his friends shoulder making the latter jump in surprise. "Si-Sizhui! You scared me.."

"I apologize Jingyi I didn't realize you were in deep thought. I just wanted to ask how your holding up.."

Jingyi bit his cheek bitterly. "As good as someone can who just left their mother not knowing if she's alive or not..."

Sizhui frowned. "There was not-"

"I know that!" Jingyi snapped, glaring harshly at Sizhui. He had slapped his friends hand away. Realizing what he had just done, Jingyi looked down guilty.

Sizhui was stunned but quickly recovered. "I'm sure she is fine. From what I've seen, she is very strong." He offered a small smile before walking away, sensing that Lan Jingyi wanted to be alone with his thoughts.

Jingyi looked down at his sleeping brother and kissed his forehead gently. "A-Niang is fine... she's fine.. Dami she's fine..." He didn't know who he was trying to convince anymore. Was it Damian? Or was it himself? "She.. she can handle herself..."

And for the 18th night since they had left his mother to fight alone, he cried himself to sleep, clutching onto Damian tightly.

His mother was harsh, didn't show affection easily, and trained him until he broke; leaving him to pick up the pieces all over again and doing it again and again, but she was still - at the end of the day - his mother.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Hanguang Jun! Wei Qianbei! Wei Wuxian!" The three juniors all yelled in unison. There stood Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian in all their glory. They were battered and bruised with dried blood on their clothes but they were alive!

Wei Wuxian smiled weakly, limping over and ruffling their hair in a motherly way. "My little ducklings! You're all safe!"

Sizhui smiled, and hugged his mother figure tightly but immediately let go when Wei Wuxian winced. "Aye.. aye... Not so rough A-Yuan..." Wei Wuxian rubbed his side gingerly. Lan Sizhui apologized profusely.