lan jingyi x reader 💙࿐ LATE BIRTHDAY

Modern Au

Modern Au

▶ Requested by no one

▶ Fluffy 💕💕

▶ Female reader

▶ His birthday was 8/24 T-T 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Jingyi," she started. "Jingyi you have some paint on you..."

"What?" Jingyi paused, setting his brush down and turning to his girlfriend. She slowly sank to the floor, giggling. 

"O-on... on your face..." Was all she got out before the giggles took her voice again. 

"What?!" Jingyi grabbed the handheld mirror that [Y/N] always kept in her bag. Sure enough, he had streaks of blue and yellow paint on his face along with some purple near his eyebrow. 

"Hey! Not my mirror!" [Y/N] stood up quickly and snatched the mirror. "You have paint on your hands!" 

"Its dry!" 

"No it's not!" She shoved the mirror in his face, revealing the yellow spots of paint that he had left on the case. 

"Why didn't you tell me I had paint on my face sooner?!" 

"Its not my job!" [Y/N] huffed and put her mirror away. "Your always such a messy painter." 

Jingyi rolled his eyes. "Your not much better. Look at the state of my hoodie!" 

[Y/N] stuck her tongue out. "You handed this over willingly." 

"I did not!" Jingyi protested. "You stole it from me!" 

"Not my problem~" 

"It is!" 

"Oh just go back to painting your chicken and be quiet or else we won't go get coffee afterwards." 

"What?!" Jingyi cried in complete anguish. "No! Not the coffee!" 

[Y/N] smiled fondly, going back to her side of the studio. Her medium sized canvas had a painting of a sunset with three figures in the background. Her reference photo had been one of the photos that Sizhui had sent them when he had gone on vacation with his family. This painting was a gift for Sizhui's parents. Their 4th wedding anniversary was coming up soon and Sizhui had commissioned her to paint them this. 

"Don't forget we're going to have dinner with everyone else after this." 

"What why?" 

Her boyfriend could be such an idiot sometimes. She shook her head fondly. "Darling, did you forget? It's your birthday today. We're going to your favorite restaurant with everyone else to celebrate." 

"Oh! Right." Jingyi smiled sheepishly. "I forgot. Sorry..." 

"Its alright. I figured you forgot." [Y/N] started to gather up her brushes, finished for tonight. "Don't forget to clean up that paint on your face." 

"Ack-" Jingyi rushed into the bathroom. [Y/N] giggled as she watched him go. 

She walked over to see what he had been painting and froze. 

It was her. 

"Oh... Jingyi..." [Y/N] blushed deeply. He was truly an idiot. But she loved him anyways. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ I live

▶ Have some fluff because my mental state is a little better than before 

▶ I love Jingyi sm (he's my new current obsession) 

Completed : 9/30/2023