jiang yanli x reader 🌺࿐

▶ Requested by - @HuaisangsIntellect

▶ FLUFF FLUFF FLUFF 💕💕

▶ Female reader

[N/N] - nickname 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"All done!" Jiang Yanli smiled and stepped away to look at her work. She clapped. "Turn around [N/N]!" 

[Y/N] spun around to look at herself in the mirror and smiled. "Its so cute!" She squealed twisting her body to be able to see the whole hairstyle. "Your so good at this!" [Y/N] gushed, staring at the cute hairstyle the Jiang woman had just finished doing. 

Yanli smiled. "Thank you [N/N]. I'm glad you like it." She clasped her hands together. "I'm afraid A-Xian and A-Cheng have gotten to old for me to be able to do their hair without them feeling embarrassed.." 

[Y/N] grinned. "Its their loose! More for me!" She spun around clumsily and fell into Yanli who caught her, laughing. 

"Want to help me cook?" Jiang Yanli asked once [Y/N] regained her balance

"Want to help me cook?" Jiang Yanli asked once [Y/N] regained her balance. "Sure!" She chirped. "What would we make?" 

"Hm..." Yanli pretended to think while she organized all the things they had gotten out. Even if they had servants it still felt right for her to do that. "We could make soup, the one A-Xian and A-Cheng like, dumplings, dim sum, hong shao niu nan, tang yuan.. What do you want to do?" 

"Lets do it all!" [Y/N] blurted after a moment. She was smiling brightly, overjoyed. "We have all day! Let's do it LiLi!" [Y/N] said dramatically making Jiang Yanli giggle, covering her mouth with her sleeve. "If you want [N/N], maybe some tea too? I'm sure you'll want to eat it all too.." 

"Your cooking is to die for LiLi!" The [H/C] haired girl said seriously, huffing. "I don't think so.." Yanli trailed off. [Y/N] rolled her eyes. "Always selling yourself short! You're amazing at everything you do!" 

Yanli strained a smile and [Y/N] knew exactly where her mind had wondered to. 

"Hey! Hey! Don't you go thinking about him!" The [H/C] haired girl placed her hands on Yanli's shoulders firmly and looked into her honey brown eyes that were always so sweet and soft. "Today it's just you and me, alright?" She gently chopped the Jiang's head. "Alright? If it helps, just focus on me." [Y/N] grinned. Yanli was brought to tears as she nodded. 

"Now! Onward!" [Y/N] raised her hand up into the air before lowing it and spun Yanli around and pushed her out of the room. "Lets go~

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"[N/N] watch out!" Yanli cried but it was too late. (that sounds so depressing lol-) 

[Y/N] screamed it panic as she was doused in a thick coat of flour. It got all over her clothes and in her hair and eyelashes, don't forget her mouth and eyes. She sneezed producing a small white cloud. 

Yanli coughed gently and swiped her hand through the air, trying to make the dust from the flour clear faster. Her eyes were closed as she did so. 

[Y/N] groaned. "LiLi! Why didn't you warn me!? I look like a Lan now!" She cried and wiped her hands against her face in an attempt to ride herself of the flour (spoiler: it didn't work and in fact made it worse). 

Yanli coughed out a laugh, slowly opening her eyes. "Oh A-[Y/N] I did warn you!" 

"Clearly not!" She gestured to her person. "Look at me! I don't think anyone has spilled this much flour while trying to make dumplings!" 

Yanli chuckled. "My dear [N/N], that was the whole sack you were trying to get down.. Your too short.." 

"Its not my fault you're taller! You're not even that much taller than me!" [Y/N] cried and wiped her hands on her white clothing. "Its not my fault the stupid sack was so heavy!" 

Yanli sighed and grabbed a rag that had somehow not been touched by the flour that had gone everywhere. The Jiang even had some on her purple hanfu. "Lets clean this mess up.. We can't continue in such a dusty environment." 

[Y/N] mocked her voice and then let out another sneeze. "You make it sound like we are animals or something..." 

Yanli smiled and gently started to clean the [E/C] eyed girls face. "I'm still not certain that you aren't.." 

"Hey!" 

"Hold still [N/N], you're only going to make it worse!" 

"How could it get any worse?!" 

"Don't say that. You'll jinx us!" 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Thank you for leading me some of your clothes.." [Y/N] muttered softly, holding a warm cup of tea. She gently blew the steam away and took a small sip. Jiang Yanli sat across from her, smiling and holding her own steaming cup. "Its not a big deal [N/N]. We are around the same size anyway." (you could always change that if you wish)

[Y/N] smiled. "I had a lot of fun today LiLi." 

Yanli smiled and took another dumpling, eating it. "I also had a lot of fun." She smirked behind her sleeve. "Especially when you spilt flour everywhere." 

[Y/N] groaned. "Your never going to let that go, are you?" 

Yanli shrugged innocently. "I don't know.. Maybe.. Its hard to forget something like that.. Hm?" [Y/N] rolled her eyes playfully, taking another dumpling. 

"We should do this again." 

Yanli nodded. "Of course. I love having days like this with you [N/N]." 

"See! You don't need Wei Wuxian or Jiang Cheng! I am way better than them!" 

Jiang Yanli giggled from behind her sleeve. "Oh yes of course [N/N]!" She played along. The two were silent for a moment before they burst out into giggles and laughter. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ THIS JUST MADE ME LOVE HER EVEN MORE- 

▶ I hope you enjoy 💕💕

▶ Kinda gave me Max and El vibes ngl and I don't hate it 

Completed : 4/5/2022