lan wangji x reader ❄️࿐

▶ Requested by - @darlingcream-

▶ Angst 

▶ Female reader

▶ All they said was 'sad' so I'm giving sad :))

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Wangji!" [Y/N] said in surprise. She hadn't expected the Lan to be standing behind her when she turned around. "What brings you here?" 

"I... missed you..." Lan Wangji murmured quietly, grabbing her hand and pulling her closer to him. 

[Y/N] blushed but wrapped her arms around him, burying her face in his clothes. "Aw, I missed you to Wangji." 

"Please don't leave..." 

[Y/N] hummed, not quite hearing him. "Why would I leave?" 

"Don't leave me alone..." 

"Wangji, you know I wouldn't leave you." [Y/N] pulled back and kissed his cheek. She giggled as she watched his ears turn red. "I have no reason to leave." 

Wangji gave her a confused look. 

She smiled brightly. "Your my home. I have no where else to go." 

Lan Wangji's ears turned a deeper shade of red as he buried his face in her hair. "Shameless..." 

"What? How is that shameless?!" [Y/N] huffed. "I didn't say anything shameless! You can't always just say that to hide your embarrassment." 

Wangji shook his head and [Y/N] had the feeling he was rolling his eyes. 

"Dummy," she playfully rolled her eyes. "I love you though." 

Wangji didn't reply making her laugh. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Wangji you treat me like glass," [Y/N] rolled her eyes. "I simply have a cold. I'm not dying." 

Wangji shook his head and continued to help [Y/N] to her bed, tucking her in and putting a wet rag on her burning forehead. 

"I'm the doctor here!" [Y/N] protested. "I would know if I was dying or not." 

"You are not a doctor." 

"Fine, fine, fine. I'm an apprentice to a doctor. Better?" [Y/N] grinned up at him. 

Wangji let a rare smile grace his face as he bent down and kissed her cheek softly. "Get some rest." 

"Of course," [Y/N] giggled before breaking out into a coughing fit. Wangji, who was beginning to leave, was at her side in an instant. He held her hand and looked at her worriedly. "Wangji... I'm fine..."