mianmian x reader 🎀࿐

▶ Requested by no one

▶ Fluff

▶ Gender neutral reader - pronouns being used are they/them 

▶ Stealing kisses and cuddling 🥰 🥰

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I don't feel like doing anything today..." [Y/N] grumbled and buried themselves back underneath the many blankets they had acquired earlier last night. 

"[Y/N]..." Mianmian dragged out their name. [Y/N] snuggled closer, wrapping their arms tighter around their girlfriend. "You may not want to do anything but I sure as hell do!" 

"Ughhhh why can't you just tell those rich fuckers to fuck off? I want to snuggle with my girlfriend!" 

"I- [Y/N]!? I can't just say that to them! The Jin's will surely kick me out." 

"Aren't you friends with the heir? Surely he wouldn't... let you get kicked out..." [Y/N] yawned and peeked out from the covers before stealing a kiss, right on Mianmian's pink and perfect lips, and then going right back under into the warm cocoon. 

"..." Mianiman blushed. "[Y/N]..." 

"Tell them you're on your period or something. Men get all grossed out when something that is very normal is talked about in front of them. I'm sure that bastard of a clan leader will especially be disgusted despite having sex with a woman that isn't his wife at least once every 2 hours." 

"But that hasn't stopped me before-" 

"Your just great like that," they replied immediately. Mianmian's face grew darker and she stole a kiss of her own as revenge. 

[Y/N] blushed but didn't mind and kissed her right back. They pouted. "Don't start a kissing war with me! I'll definitely win this time!" 

Mianmian raised an eyebrow. "You lost within the first hour of the last game." 

"Its not my fault you're a good kisser!" 

Mianmian kissed their nose and smiled sweetly. Their significant other was so cute and amazing. Sometimes she wondered how they had picked her because they were simply too good for her. 

"Your staring again..." [Y/N] muttered sleepily. They moved so they were now laying on Mianmian's chest with their arms wrapped securely around her waist making sure she wouldn't be going anywhere today. 

"Your just too beautiful. Ethereal. I'll never get tired of looking at you." 

"Mm... shut up... your really fucking pretty... You don't get to compliment me like that when you are so much more gorgeous..." 

Mianmian blushed and started to pet their hair, lolling them back to sleep. "I don't think it's even a competition when you exist." 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ Have something cute and fluffy despite me myself not feeling great at all :D 

▶ They have my heart <33 I love them so much 

Completed : 10/10/2023