wei wuxian x reader 🥀࿐ LATE birthday special :'0

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALKSJDFKLD

▶ Requested by no one

▶ Fluff

▶ Male reader 

▶ 10/31 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Wei Wuxian, guess what I have!" 

"Alcohol?" Wei Wuxian guessed with a large grin. 

"Alcohol!" [Y/N] cheered. He pulled out two bottles from his sleeve and handed one to Wei Wuxian while he took a seat next to his friend. 

"You always give the best gifts [Y/N]!" 

"You know it!" 

They both opened the bottles and took large gulps. The cool alcohol was welcome on a rather warm day. It seemed even Mother Nature loved Wei Wuxian so much that she gave him her own gift; a warm day with some weak sunlight in October. 

"Ah! You always buy the best alcohol too!" Wei Wuxian wiped his mouth with his sleeve before taking a few more large gulps. "All I want to do is get drunk on my birthday with my favourite person!" 

"I thought Lady Jiang was your favourite person?" [Y/N] asked teasingly. 

"Oh well then second favourite person," Wei Wuxian conceded. "No one is better than Shijie." 

'Except maybe Lan Wangji... if you ever stop being so oblivious and finally see that he's so madly in love with you it hurts to watch sometimes...' [Y/N] kept these thoughts to himself. Maybe he'd tell Wei Wuxian later, when they were both so drunk neither would remember the conversation in the morning. 

He took another gulp and laid back. "Happy birthday Wei Wuxian. I hope you don't go around pranking everyone again." 

"Hey!" Wei Wuxian squawked, nearly choking on his drink. "That was one time!" 

"Two~" [Y/N] grinned lazily and held up two fingers. "You pranked Jiang Cheng that one year on your birthday by getting him into a boat with a hole in it and sending him out onto the lake only to watch hours later him sinking." 

Wei Wuxian snorted. "Okay fine. Two times. But there won't be a third!" 

"You said that the last time." [Y/N] laughed, a large smile on his face. "Just don't involve me in your crimes." 

Wei Wuxian winked. "Maybe you'll be too drunk to remember that you helped me with my crimes!" 

"Xie Lian, I hope not." 

Wei Wuxian laughed and laid back next to [Y/N] on the grass. The stars were starting to come out, the weak sunlight fading and making way for the bright and brilliant moon. 

"What will you get me next year?" 

"How should I know? It's a year away." [Y/N] sighed. "And besides, I wouldn't tell you anyway. It'd ruin the surprise." 

"Your no fun..." 

"I'm not the one trying to ruin my birthday already. It's not even nighttime yet." 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ This is so late lmaoo 

▶ First post of the new year! 

Completed : 2/2/2024