child!lan wangji x older sister!reader ❄️࿐

▶ Requested by no one 

▶ Fluff <333 

▶ Female reader 

▶ At this point I think people know its not incest (I don't even remember when I stopped putting that whole thing lmao) I just remembered I used to put that- should I go back and put it on all the sibling chapters? 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Aw!" [Y/N] cooed, gently poking her younger brothers chubby cheek. "Aren't you just the cutest!" 

Lan Zhan's face stayed the same for the most part except his cheeks puffed out more and his eyebrows dipped down more like a frown. 

"Oh! I have the cutest baby brother ever!" [Y/N] cooed, pulling Lan Zhan, who was seated in her lap, closer to her. She wrapped her arms around him and gently laid her head atop his, a soft smile on her lips. Lan Zhan wouldn't admit it, but when his older sister did this he felt safer. He felt safer knowing he was in her arms and she would never allow anything to harm him. He was safe in her arms... And he loved it. (And if he closed his eyes and listened intently, he could almost imagine it was his mother who was holding him again). 

"A-[Y/N]..." Lan Huan frowned. He sat across from his older sister and younger brother. "What about me?" 

"Hm?" [Y/N] looked up briefly. "What?" 

"What about me?" Lan Huan repeated, pouting. "A-Zhan can't be your only cute brother right? I'm your brother too!" The young boy protested. 

[Y/N] smiled innocently, hugging Lan Zhan tighter. "ZhanZhan is my cutest baby brother ever!" 

Lan Huan frowned. "But I'm your brother too!" 

"I know," [Y/N] agreed. "Whats wrong with you today A-Huan? Your acting all weird and your awfully forgetful.."

Lan Huan's frown deepened at that. He knew [Y/N] was only playing and didn't actually mean that... at least he'd hope so.. He knew she was just edging him on and wanting him to admit... yeah he wasn't going to fall for that! 

"But your only giving A-Zhan all the attention! Your clearing picking favorites!" Lan Huan pouted, puffing his not-so-chubby-cheeks-anymore out and crossed his arms. He knew he was being childish and he immediately knew he had messed up. He had done exactly what [Y/N] had wanted. 

"Aw!" She cooed. "Come here you jealous little flower!" [Y/N] kept one arm wrapped around Lan Zhan, who had closed his eyes and looked like he was slowly dozing off, and opened the other, gesturing for Lan Huan to come closer. He more than willingly did so. 

[Y/N] pulled him closer until he was smushed against her. He got comfortable and slowly closed his eyes, following his younger brothers trail. He was quite sleepy... They made him do a lot of work today... 

[Y/N] started humming softly under her breath, gently running her fingers through his hair as he nodded off. Lan Zhan was out like a light on her other side, curling into her more. His face relaxed more and he actually began to look his age. He looked so innocent and peaceful.. It was adorable and [Y/N] had to bite her tongue to stop from cooing and squealing loudly. She didn't want to wake them up. 

"Goodnight," she whispered softly but made no move to get up or even lay down. She said seated like that, dozing on and off, making sure her brothers were comfortable and fast asleep. 

She didn't dare move until they started to stir the next morning. By then [Y/N]'s legs had gone numb and she felt the exhaustion creeping into her vision, making her blink more in an attempt to keep her eyes open, and her head all fuzzy. 

When her cute younger brothers saw her in this state, they forced her to take the rest of the day off and they made sure to personally care for her and make sure she got enough sleep and made sure to bring her food to her room. 

They didn't leave her side for the rest of the day and they all cuddled in her bed later that night. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ I have no motivation for this but I feel bad for not finishing requests so I'm forcing myself to work on this lmao ✌️ (don't tell my fianceé- she'd be so pissed at me 😭😭) 

▶ Yeah MC was humming Wangxian because I said so 

▶ MC's nicknames for Lan Xichen are : A-Huan, HuaHua, little flower / flower, and Didi

▶ MC's nicknames for Lan Wangji are : A-Zhan, ZhanZhan, sunshine, baby brother, and snowflake

▶ I am not making a part two. This is fine the way it is (I know a shocking thing for me to say) and I don't feel like writing angst so please don't ask :)   (If this doesn't show how little motivation I have then I don't know what will-) 

Completed : 6/29/2022