jiang yanli x reader 🌺࿐

Modern Au 

Modern Au 

▶ Requested by no one

▶ FLUFF

▶ Female reader

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[Y/N] smiled as she and Yanli walked along the sidewalk, holding hands. In the other [Y/N] had an iced tea (just for the aesthetic really) and Yanli held some bags since they had gone shopping too while they were out. [Y/N] giggled as she stumbled a little into Yanli who smiled back, laughing quietly. 

Today had been really good and just a vibe that both women loved. 

They could go home happy. 

"Oh should we call A-Cheng and A-Xian today? It's been a little while since we've spoken or even seen them." 

[Y/N] hummed. "Maybe tomorrow," she groaned. "My feet hurt."

Yanli giggled. "And whose fault is that? You're the one who decided to wear heels even when I warned you we would be walking quite a bit today."

[Y/N] groaned and looked down at her one inch heels and then to Jiang Yanli's white and pink converse. "I know! Just go ahead and tell me 'I told you so'!" 

Yanli only smiled. 

They walked in silence again, hands swinging back and forth between them as [Y/N] tried to distract herself and keep her ADHD in check. (I switched it up a bit- because this is actually what I do-) 

"We better get home," Yanli spoke up, the soft smile ever so present on her lips. "I just remembered I was going to make dinner."

"Oh! Then yes! Lets hurry home~" [Y/N] cheered, and started to walk faster, dragging a laughing Yanli behind her. [Y/N] couldn't cook to save herself (im just going to assume most of us cant cook just because we're on this app-) and so Yanli usually ended up cooking 9 times out of 10. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ I know that I mentioned that the day had been good but really my day was so shitty but I don't want to project so I wrote something cute in hopes of cheering me and you guys up <33 Also I just really felt bad for not updating in so long lol school is kicking my ass- 

▶ Yanli my beloved <3

Completed : 9/8/2022