nie huaisang x reader 🌿࿐ late birthday special

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!

▶ Requested by no one

▶ Flufffffffff

▶ Male reader 

▶ Yeahhh his birthday is 5/20

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"What about that bird?" [Y/N] asked, pointing up to the barely light sky. 

Huaisang hummed and squinted up. "I think that's a... Chukar partridge." 

"You think?" [Y/N] asked, an amused smile coming to his lips. 

"Yes I think," Huaisang huffed. He fluttered his fan about in a rather dramatic fashion. [Y/N] didn't mind though, in fact he found it rather cute. "Its very hard to tell from this distance and this light." 

"Your the one who decided to wake up at 4am and drag me out here to go bird watching." [Y/N] sighed, laying further back on the shingled roof. The clay shingles dug into his back and it become uncomfortable after a few minutes but it helped him stay awake so he ignored it. "Your also the one who had me help you up onto this stupid roof." 

Huaisang rolled his eyes. "You complain now yet you did it anyway." 

[Y/N] sat up and stole a kiss from the still half awake teen. 

Huaisang blinked, slowly processing what had just happened. By the time he did, [Y/N] had already gone back to laying down.

"[Y/N]?!" He sputtered, cheeks warming. [Y/N] could barely see in the morning light, but the blush was definitely there. "Wh-what was that for?!" 

[Y/N] smirked. "What was what for? You don't like my kisses?" He pouted near the end. 

Huaisang slapped him with his fan and [Y/N] couldn't help his giggles. 

"L-Lets just go back to bird watching!" 

"I know jack shit about birds." [Y/N] said bluntly. 

"I know, but your the only one who won't snitch to Da-Ge." 

"Who says I won't?" 

"Because you'll also get in trouble." Nie Huaisang sniffed, snapping his fan back open. 

[Y/N] sat up and kissed his cheek this time. "You're right. I wouldn't tell your brother." 

"S-see..." Huaisang flushed and looked away, hiding his face behind his fan. 

[Y/N] didn't move away, smirking. "I wouldn't tell him because I love you much more than him." 

Nie Huaisang hid further behind his fan, cheeks blazing red. The sun had started too slowly inch up and the first few rays poked through, letting [Y/N] see just how red the Nie was. 

"Sh-shut... up... [Y/N]..." Huaisang stumbled and sputtered over his words. 

"Happy birthday Huaisang," [Y/N] grabbed his fan, tossing it off the roof and grabbed Huaisang's face. He kissed his nose, his cheeks, his eyes, his forehead, and lastly his lips. "I love you so much and I wish you the very best day." 

"...[Y/N]..." Huaisang whispered. "MY FAN!

[Y/N] winced at his volume. 

"MY FAN!!!" He cried. "HOW COULD YOU?!" 

[Y/N] sighed. "I suppose my sweet words that physically hurt me to get out mean nothing to you compared to your fan?" 

"T-thank you [Y/N]! I know you... you don't do... sentiment very well..." Huaisang took a deep breath. "B-BUT MY FAN!!!" He wailed. 

"Oh be quiet! You'll wake all of Qinghe!" 

"MY FANNNN!" 

[Y/N] silenced him with another kiss, this one deeper than all the rest and left them both a panting and blushing mess. "Screw Qinghe- Do you want to wake your brother?" 

Huaisang gulped and shook his head, not trusting his voice. He didn't even know if his voice still worked

"Okay, then calm down." [Y/N] sighed. "I can always get you a new fan or... we could make fans together... like a..." 

"...date...?" Huaisang suggested quietly, very quietly. 

[Y/N] smiled. "Yes, like a date." 

Nie Huaisang smiled shyly back. "..sure... I'd like that a lot..." 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ I always suck at posting these on time or even writing them on time T-T 

▶ I'm alive 〵(^ o ^)〴

Completed : 5/31/2023